Tano in Purple?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if Tano has any current bags or Spring bags coming out in Purple? If anyone has seen any I would love to see pictures. Thanks.

2. The fall bags will have some purple leather. I can't wait for it to come out!! They've never had purple before (except once for some samples but that shade looked rather horrid I thought anyway) because they didn't believe it'd be popular but purple is hot for fall! I believe tano expert said this shade would be a more true, deep, bright, purple.

3. I can't wait to see the new fall colors, a purple would be gorgeous!

Linda

4. Thanks I keep looking but I haven't seen any examples yet online.

5. ^^there will be no photos online of any Fall tano bags for AT LEAST another month-maybe 2 or 3 months!

6. Thank you I will try to be patient. I will probably spend all my money on the spring bags especially the bags that come in corvette red.

7. ^^I have a corvette red bag from last year called sexy terry and it really rocks. Whenever I wear it I get tons of compliments!

8. Wow that sounds nice. It's so funny how they come up with the names for the bags. I think that's part of what I like for instance the Beam me up bag is a great name.