Tano in Purple?

shoeguru3

Feb 3, 2008
Does anyone know if Tano has any current bags or Spring bags coming out in Purple? If anyone has seen any I would love to see pictures. Thanks.

Mar 17, 2007
The fall bags will have some purple leather. I can't wait for it to come out!! They've never had purple before (except once for some samples but that shade looked rather horrid I thought anyway) because they didn't believe it'd be popular but purple is hot for fall! I believe tano expert said this shade would be a more true, deep, bright, purple.

tano expert

luv2shop!!!
Oct 18, 2006
^^there will be no photos online of any Fall tano bags for AT LEAST another month-maybe 2 or 3 months!

shoeguru3

Feb 3, 2008
Thank you I will try to be patient. I will probably spend all my money on the spring bags especially the bags that come in corvette red.

tano expert

luv2shop!!!
Oct 18, 2006
^^I have a corvette red bag from last year called sexy terry and it really rocks. Whenever I wear it I get tons of compliments!

shoeguru3

Feb 3, 2008
Wow that sounds nice. It's so funny how they come up with the names for the bags. I think that's part of what I like for instance the Beam me up bag is a great name.