Tano Hand-held Styles?

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Don't get me wrong. I am a shoulder bag girl at heart. But every now and then I go for handhelds, hence the bag in my avi (Yeah! Hence!!! <-- sorry I love that line in the commercial for The House Bunny :P )

I just love a nice satchel shape. So I would say maybe 30% of my collection are handhelds and the rest are shoulder carry. But I've noticed that almost all the Tano's I see are shoulder/messenger style.

I think musicgirl saw a really cute handheld Tano during her adventures in Atlanta? Sorry if it was someone else, I can't quite remember. I was just wondering about any upcoming handheld styles Tano might be making.

lovebaseball

Jun 18, 2008
east coast
I second this! I loved the little cover to cover bag that musicgirl saw. While I loveee Tano's shoulder bags a little part of my heart still longs for the handhelds sometimes haha.
PS- I loved the House Bunny reference hahaha

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
I do not know if any of these bags are being made for the Spring but here are a few. If they make this green one for Spring 2008 I will be buying it.

Tano In Plain English 4168.

Mythic Proportions 4141

Difficult to say No 4008

Model Citizen 3981 is being carried by Musthavebag.com and will arrive sometime in September. This is a lovely bag.

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Hmm, I guess I don't have a good eye for these because they don't look handheld to me? I'm so bad with picturing bags....have to wait for the mod shots.

musicgirl

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Alabama
Yes, it was me that saw the Cover to Cover in Atlanta. They had a black one at the Marmi in Norcross and 3 or 4 (blueberry, pomegranate and black) at the Marmi in Lenox Square. I had to tweak the Tano website to find the name because it wouldn't show up in the search with the style number so I have a feeling these must have been made just for Marmi. I wish I had bought one now. I love handheld bags.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
this one is definitely hand held... I was hoping it would be a large tote but I emailed MHB a while back and the drop length was only like 6 inches I think (I'd have to double check my emails). I was bummed... I thought it was gorgeous... well it still is gorgeous but I don't often carry handheld bags because I just get annoyed with them lol. I do own some though, of course!

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Deep in the heart of TX~
It's so pretty though!! I don't do handhelds well either. I like the option of throwing it on my shoulder if I have to .. I do alot of running around with the kids and it's a pain to have to hold a bag with my own hands.