Tano Gerard Hobo

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
I don't know if any of you know about Tano but their bag is just faboulous! I just recieved my order of the Gerard in bluemarine and the blue just pops, the leather is distressed, and soft!

Here is a pic for now on a different website. It is actually more blue than purple.

It looks really similar to the Balenciaga hobo but I think this is a great alternative. It is only $169 at musthavebag.com. The inside is orange and has a very unique cell pocket.

I will post pics tomorrow! I was just so shocked at how great the bag was I would like to share:nuts:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/koodekirboston/gecrto.html (color)

http://www.musthavebag.com/Details.cfm?ProdID=91&category=0 (style from site I bought it from)

I plan on getting a Tano recliner bag too!

Oh wow! I really really like some of those & I like the recliner too! Congrats on your new addition!!

Love these (great price!) --
JETSETTER_l.jpg

I'm such a sucker for all things double pocket.

3123_l.jpg

So cute! Would you keep me posted?

abandonedimages said:
Oh wow! I really really like some of those & I like the recliner too! Congrats on your new addition!!

Love these (great price!) --
JETSETTER_l.jpg

I'm such a sucker for all things double pocket.

3123_l.jpg

So cute! Would you keep me posted?

Thanks! I will keep you posted. I think it is a great price too for a well made bag. Alexandra, who own the site is so nice!

congrats on your tano. i can't wait to see the blue. i wasn't patient and just got the brown instead (which is really good, too). i am glad that someone else thinks it resembles a Balenciaga. it wasn't my intention when i purchased my bag, but after i joined this forum and learned about Balenciaga, i did see a resemblance. how was the customer service from must have bag? alexandra seems nice.

kathleenbartin said:
congrats on your tano. i can't wait to see the blue. i wasn't patient and just got the brown instead (which is really good, too). i am glad that someone else thinks it resembles a Balenciaga. it wasn't my intention when i purchased my bag, but after i joined this forum and learned about Balenciaga, i did see a resemblance. how was the customer service from must have bag? alexandra seems nice.

Alexandra is the best. If there is a style on the actual tano website that she doesn't have she will order for you or even a color you want. I bet the brown will look really nice too! There are so many colors available and it is hard to choose

So here are the pics! There is one with it on me. Sorry I am not dressed up:shame: just got out of school. Then there is the orange inside which just pops! I love it and there is a cool pocket where they use the leather to make so it's nice for keys or something.

As you can see from my photos, it is more blue than purple shown on the website I posted. I just can't stop looking at it:love:

Attachments

• tano and me.JPG
    tano and me.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 452
  • tano on closet.JPG
    tano on closet.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 408
  • tano 2.JPG
    tano 2.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 349
  • tano.JPG
    tano.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 376
  • inside.JPG
    inside.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 253
Cute! Love the blue with the orange. Tano was a boring old name that has been completely revitalized and they've had some really fun things over the past few years. I have one of the little metallic "banana bags". That soft buttery leather is new for them too.

The girl at Musthavebag was very nice and helpful and ordering from Koo De Kir is great, they ship fast and in exquisite packaging.