Tano Customer service?

sleepysox

Mrs Cullen
Aug 29, 2008
I emailed them over a week ago (maybe even 2) to ask about stockists of the 'Cover to Cover' who had ordered it in raspberry or grape, but have had no response.

Is this usual?

How long do they usually take to reply?

Hope someone can help,

Sally:smile:

I would write to them again with your question. I usualy get an answer in a few days. Tano is a small company and their staff mainly deals with orders from retailers and the like. From my understanding they are a small
mom and pop operation and are not equipped to handle alot of email from
consumers. I would keeep trying though as your email might have fallen through the cracks.

I didn't receive an answer to one of my emails until probably at least a week or more later and one email they never responded to (although it didn't require a response). They likely won't respond over the weekend so I would give it all of Monday and if no response, then email again. Good luck!

I also emailed about the Cover to Cover back in August and never got a reply.

That's such bad CS

Beeb- I hadn't thought of that. I'll give it a go on Friday (just in case Tano email back in the meantime).

It's a shame and a bit ironic if they don't reply- they have such strict rules about who can be online stockists- like having great CS etc, yet they don't practice what they preach.

Thanks for the info TE! I had a reply soon after I sent my email to the general email address but it is nice to have someone to direct your question to!