Tano Crunch Leather - Lubriderm Test

Just bought the Lubriderm today, my BH bag has a bit of dryness on the very bottom. Your pics really show how nice and refreshed it makes the crunch look, like a new, shiny bag but better.

OH This is fantastic!!!

I cant wait to try it! I'll post before/after pics as soon as i can too ;)

Thanks for posting this thread!! and your red minilisa is AWESOME! I can see that i'll Tano and I will have quite the love affair! Hehehe..:love:

Yeah, I was worried. I like the weathered look, but it just seemed SO dry when I got it. I feel much better now. Still weathered, but now it does not look like I could crumble it into dust in my hand. And I agree that the Lub brought back the Crunch smell. It did not have the smell when I got it, but it does now. Yay!

Forgive me if I missed the post/thread with this info, but I'm wondering how to clean my bag before trying the lubriderm. My yellow mona lethal is dirty around the zippers and the top of the bag. What do you ladies suggest?

Forgive me if I missed the post/thread with this info, but I'm wondering how to clean my bag before trying the lubriderm. My yellow mona lethal is dirty around the zippers and the top of the bag. What do you ladies suggest?

My favorite cleanser is something called Zymol. It comes in a orange spray bottle and I bought it in the car care section at Target(I originally bought it to clean my car seats) . It seems to clean and also have some conditioning properties to it as well. The bottle says you can use it on fine household leather goods.