Tano chicklet wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have the Chicklet, do you like it? Where is the best deal--there's only MHB ($89) and LUNA (overpriced charge $100) from what I can tell. Anyone know of other places?
    :confused1:

2. Chicklits are GREAT!!!! WELL worth the $$...really! So well made.... just awesome! I only have one but maybe some more one day hehe

You can always check out eBay....there's always a few on there and you don't have to worry about them being authentic (no fake Tanos...another wondermous part of being a Tano-ite!!)

3. I love my Chicklit wallet! I bought one in pool for the summer and have used it almost exclusively so far. I love it's big size, really more like a small clutch, because it holds everything I really need. I can just grab it and go.

Here's a pic of mine beside a more traditional size wallet, a Bal Money.

Attached Files:

4. I love mine. I have it in apricot. I bought mine at a local boutique for $88.

5. Would you be able to cram a checkbook into the chicklet?

6. ^^Oh definitely, my checkbook fits in easily!

7. And your cell and keys, even. A lipstick even.

8. I wish the Chicklit had a wristlet strap. I love wristlets, and it sounds like that would make this one perfect for me. I might have to try it anyway, though. ;)

9. Don't be fooled by the word "Wallet".....it's Tano-sized!!!! :nuts:

10. I would kill for Tano to make wristlets..... I luuuuurve wristlets.

11. Does Luna Boston have free shipping? Does anyone know if you can still get 20% off? If both then only $80-pretty good.

12. I believe Luna Boston is free when it is over 100. The code is good for Tano, so you should be good to go!

13. I love my Chiclit. I'll never carry another wallet again because it holds everything! You can try "gretchen" at Luna Boston and I bet MHB will price match.

14. I believe the Luna Boston code is "grechen" rather than "gretchen." I am sure many people make that mistake.

15. I looooooooove my Chicklit! It's more the size of a small clutch than a wallet, but it's so freaking awesome! I can fit just about everything in it, all of my cards, a lipgloss, my cell phone, keys, checkbook, money, etc. It rocks! In fact, it's half empty most of the time because it's so spacious. Some people don't like that, but I love a roomy wallet! Get one, you won't regret it! The 20% off code does work at Luna with free shipping, but MHB will price match so you can't lose either way!