Tano Bucket Bag?

Princessa

O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
After getting finding this forum, I thought it was time that I upgrade to better quality bags, namely something slouchy and leather! I'd like to stick to max 200 dollars. I've read good things on the forum about Tano Bags.

I was thinking of the Tano bucket bag...

Either: Boogie Bucket Bag in brown or going with white Cooke Bucket. I love the white...but was thinking I should probably get something I can carry year round....

What do you guys think...anyone owned this? Any other suggestions?

Attachments

• tano.jpg
    tano.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 184
  • cookiebucketBRIGHTWHITE_l.jpg
    cookiebucketBRIGHTWHITE_l.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 167
Check this link out to Luna Boston-you can use the code "Grechen" for an additional 20% off even on sale items. You can see that there are several bags that are cute and are also on sale-so you could get a screamin' deal!
Luna Boston | Browse for Tano
I have ordered from them before and they are great-customer service is excellent! Happy shopping!:yes:

I saw the Tano bags IRL at a boutique near my home... I"m not sure what the "name" of the style was, but it was the bucket style. They were cute - I'm not sure what different sizes they come in, but the ones I saw were HUGE as well!! So they would hold alot of stuff...

The drop was such that it fit comfortably over your shoulder, and the top slouches a little bit... The leather wasn't what I was expecting, but I have been sucked into the world of bbags, so I don't think anything will ever be the same. *sigh* Luckily, they didn't have the color I was looking for - so I didn't have to decide about getting it... Good luck with your purchase!!:smile:

I have a Tano bucket bag in a green color ( Lily, from last year) and the leather is gorgeous and light and the bag is adorable. However, I find it hard to use because it doesn't have a big enough inner pocket, so I get the dreaded "black hole" effect. I can't find anything in this bag. If you are more organized than I am, it probably won't be a problem, but I NEED my side pockets. I'm hopeless without them.

I own the Boogie Bucket in black and it's one of my very favorite bags.
However, I too have a problem with the lack of inner pockets. I try to stay organized but I like to have my carmex, keys and cell phone handy and it doesn't always fit in the one inner pocket.
Other than that, it's an awesome bag and I will be getting the Flip Side version in Rose Shadow for spring/summer!