Tano bags

Jane917

Dec 17, 2007
SW Washington
Do they come with dustbag?
Tano bags come with a dust bag when you order from musthavebag.com. They are the only Tano authorized on-line Tano dealer. However, several brick and mortar dealers also sell on-line. I ordered a bag from thatsourbag.com, and was surprised when I received a dust bag.

tano expert

luv2shop!!!
Oct 18, 2006
Tano doesnt normally ship their bags with sleepers to stores.

Right now, they only provide sleepers to a handful of retailers (bergdorfs, MHB, anthro I think, and TOB just got some apparently). Eventually they will probably ship them in all of their bags.

Jane917

Dec 17, 2007
SW Washington
^^Wow, Jane, did you really?! I'm surprised, too!
I have never in my life had a purse come with a dust bag. I just checked my closet...I have two Tano dust bags, neither of which I have used. No dust in my house :rolleyes:

I know one bag came from Must Have Bag with my Jeans Addiction. The other must have come from That's Our Bag with my Jacqueline Hyde. My other Tano (Miss Print) came at a bargain basement price came from Luna Boston, and I am very sure there was not a dust bag.

If you guys saw how I store my bags, you would probably send me to Purse Rehab. Although my closet is organized, the bags sit on a shelf, not stuffed or bagged. My closet is hermetically sealed...which in my house means no dogs or cats (or even memories of long dead cats) go into the closet....Before I found Tano I only had a few bags. I carried one bag all season, then changed as the season changed. I'm talking only 2 seasons, not 4. Spring/summer, Fall/winter. Except for the rare special occasion that I didn't have to carry much, I have one light colored teeny The Sak, and one teeny black The Sack bags, each which holds approximately one dollar bill. On those "special occasions" the thing special about them is they are the few times I depend on my DH for money and credit cards.