Tano bag featured in the Sunday NY Times

I love the way that Tano will still be a mystery brand... more for us and keeps the price in the range I like!! Plus, I like the feeling knowing that I am on the inside or "in-the-know" -- almost as good as having a super power!

^^I totally agree^^. All it would take is for a couple of decent celebs to be caught by the Paparazzi carrying say a Boogie or Minilisa and then all the celeb watchers will be all over it, trying to find out what bag it is. I like that Tano isn't mainstream and yes, once a brand becomes more popular, the price tag automatically inflates (sometimes to ridiculous amounts).

^^I totally agree^^. All it would take is for a couple of decent celebs to be caught by the Paparazzi carrying say a Boogie or Minilisa and then all the celeb watchers will be all over it, trying to find out what bag it is. I like that Tano isn't mainstream and yes, once a brand becomes more popular, the price tag automatically inflates (sometimes to ridiculous amounts).

That's a big part of Tano's appeal to me as well. I actually shy away from carrying recognizable bags.
Looks like Anthropologie also has a green version of Lipstick Traces:
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro...dProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=grn

I'm actually not surprised they don't list the brand because the Anthropologie website doesn't list that tano is the brand of the tano bags they sell. I do like having this little secret though; even though I share it with tons of people on the Handbags & Purses subforum and with people that ask about my bags lol!

I got my Shopper at Anthropologie and actually like it better because it's a little smaller than the regular Shopper. Tano Expert explained that they sometimes change the size some and my lining is a neutral color.