Tanner Krolle

Tanner Krolle bags are made by craftsmen (and women) and are extremely high quality. No I don't work for them (though I nearly did) but I know people who have and I know their bags from when I was at cordwainers college. Worth every penny and then some.

You are the devil's advocate. I just won that damson Money bag. Five minutes ago. I wasn't supposed to.
:devil::shocked::nuts::sweatdrop:

^Not alone, at all. In fact, I managed to recruit 3 new TK addicts before noon.

And congrats on the damson Money bag. It's gorgeous!

^ Thank you, thank you!!!
For a split second I thought you managed to recruit 3 new TK bags, not addicts...
Just found out they were established in 1853, now I'm totally sold to them.

Can't wait -I won't receive it until mid-Sept. (off on holidays), but I'm very excited! Until then, few more pics from the auction:
9a12_3.JPG

There's verrry pretty one in turquoise suede on eBay UK - pls. pls. someone snatch it up so I'm not tempted any longer to get both!!

^ Hey, save your money for the vacation! ;) Congrats on the damson, it's gorgeous. That turquoise suede is lovely too... I have one of this style in bone - very different but easy to use, and the spiffy little balls at the ends of the drawstring are practically worth the price of the bag all on their own!