Tanner Krolle handbags?

1. What do people think?

tannerkrolle.com

They used to be sold at Neiman Marcus but not anymore. What are your thoughts on the Lock & Load styles?

2. I like the Lock and load clutch and the meduim knot

3. I know their quality is outstanding, I would love to have one of their bags in my collection. The lock and load looks really nice, wish I could see it IRL.

4. the finishing is amazing... :yes:

5. I love them all. Thanks.

6. They just hired a new creative director today. They are really trying to revamp their image.

7. Their bags are amazing. If you like the styles with the knots, Saks in San Diego had a number of them on sale. I'm not familiar with the names of all the styles--but try giving them a ring. Their number is 619.260.0030.

8. Yup. =)
    Many (on sale) can be found at NM Fashion Island (Newport Beach CA), their number is 949.759.1900.

9. I have a small money bag - the style with the large metal ring around the top and drawstring - and the leather is TDF, it's a verrry nice well-made bag and unlike anything else out there. I don't love all their styles, but I like how different they are.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice