Tank francaise Small

qlgal

Feb 10, 2011
Hi all,
Does anyone own a tank francaise Small two tone watch with the 11 diamond dial? Please share how you feel about your timepiece. And please share pics if possible...

qlgal,

I have the small Tank Francaise in stainless steel. I considered the watch you mentioned; but when I saw it in store, the brushed finish on the bracelet kept the gold from standing out enough against the stainless steel to justify the increase in cost in my mind.

The diamond dial is prettier in person than online. On my computer the dial with roman numerals shows up as white on the Cartier website, but it is actually beige. The diamond dial looks silver on the Cartier website, but in person it looks white.

I am attaching a picture of my watch from when it was new and scratch free (I think I have shared this photo before).

Best wishes with your watch decision.

fullsizeoutput_cd3.jpeg

Reactions: keodi
Dear happy,
Thank you very much for your spot on analysis. I did get my watch and love it! I completely agree with everything you've said including the two tone not being very visible. However, with my skin tone two tone always looks better than SS alone so I went for it.

Thanks again for your time (no pun intended )!4F71D6CA-5F64-4EBF-A3A2-EC8C5CC16793.jpeg