Tangy or Glazed Almond

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have yet to see either one of these in person and the pics seem to give a false impression. Being a TX Longhorn, I would like the one that is closest to burnt orange. Can someone who has seen them both help me pick my new obsession? Thanks:tup:

2. I have a Tangerine MAB and a Glazed Almond Matinee. The tangerine is closest to a burnt orange, the glazed almond is a tan-ish color. If you're looking for orange, then go for the Tangerine!

3. If you want more of a burnt orange, i think the Almond is a better color. But to be honest, i love my tangerine the most! You should get the tangerine! it looks great out there in the sun!

4. ^^^ Really? I don't think the Glazed Almond looks orange at all?

5. ^^I'm going by the pics i've seen of the almond basketweave. Compared to the brown basketweave it does look orangey. But i don't have the bag to say IRL....

But one thing is for sure... we both agree that she should get the tangerine!

6. Get the Tangerine! I'm biased perhaps because I have one... but I absolutely love it and I'd say it looks like a burnt orange color!

7. I have the same dilemma, and here's how I solved it. I'm getting both! :smile:

From my very limited (online only) experience it seems that bags like MAM and MAB pop especially well in bright colors. So I'm scheming after a tangy MAM and gonna get the glazed almond in the MAT.

Which bags are you thinking of?

8. :yahoo:
    I am now convinced on the Tangerine color. (thanks Ladies) It is just a matter of finding one now. I think that I would love a tangy MAM. I am on the waiting list at LB and am hoping that they still will honor a discount code of some kind when they get in. I would love not to have to wait until 5/31 to get one shipped. If you hear of any around that are a good deal, please share!! I am dying to join the tangy club

9. Yes! Tangy :yahoo:

10. I vote for almond!