Tangy MaMa is in the house!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received my Tangerine MAM today from Hautechick1 on EBAY. It's got such a beautiful hue to it. It's structured yet oh so smooth and soft. I have a feeling that when I take out the tissue from the inside and use it more often it's going to become so much softer and smooshier. I am so in :love: I can't wait to go and show it off. :yahoo:

P3280001.jpg P3280002.jpg P3280003.jpg
  2. :wlae::wlae::wlae:

Its gorgeous! I can never get tired of looking at RM's vibrant colors! This one reminds me of fresh squeezed orange juice!

Edit to add: Okay, that would be some dark a$$ orange juice, so maybe a bottle of orange Gatorade!:wlae::roflmfao:

3. Wow, Congrats, deeliciouz! You've gone RM-crazy! :nuts:

4. this is my favorite bag! the color is so yummy i want to wear it everyday even if it doesn't match..*sigh*

5. ^^LOL btw i love how you instantaneously update your signature. Its been two months and I still haven't updated mine. soo sad.

6. congrats!!!

7. lmao GUNG! you are too funny!

LOL! I know. It's so bad! :blush:

hehe. I'm seriously so neurotic sometimes. Awww... you should definitely update your sig! That or post a group picture once all your babies are in receipt...

tanks! :flowers:

8. Beautiful!!! I know some people were disappointed with the tangerine leather but I love it on my Plan B. And the color is just soooo impressive!!! I love it!

9. Congrats! Orange is supposed to be a hot color for the season. That orange color seems so perfect!

10. WOW! Beautiful! Congratulations! Can't wait to get mine. I was a little worried about the orange-ness of it, but it looks like it's just going to be perfect.

11. ^^india ink, the tangerine is perfection i must say. I couldn't live without it!

12. It's definitely a beauty!! you gonna give us modelling pics? :biggrin:

13. Congrats! My Tangy MAM arrived about two weeks ago and I love her.

14. Yum love it!~

15. Congrats! Beauty of a bag - wouldn't give mine up for anything - enjoy!