Tangerine Nikki, No longer a myth!

Well it looks like they are using the RM Embossed hardware so I am guessing that this really is the tangerine leather. I believe the burnt orange color MACs and MAM/MABs all came with the new mixed hardware. That said, the Tangerine leather is absolutely to die for! Some people said it was too stiff for their liking when the MAM came out, but I love love love it. Its super thick and I feel like the leather will hold up forever. Its also somewhat glazed and so you don't have to baby it too much.

I don't know if I need two orange bags but oh I do love the Tangerine leather oh so much!

The picture looks photoshopped to me. They just used the pic of the deep red Nikki and changed it to tangerine. The deep red had the signature hardware. I thought all the Spring Nikki bags had the mixed gold HW.

The picture looks photoshopped to me. They just used the pic of the deep red Nikki and changed it to tangerine. The deep red had the signature hardware. I thought all the Spring Nikki bags had the mixed gold HW.

ITA. I was told by LB (who I take to be a better source for RM than Bloomie's which has frequently mislabeled bags) that the tangy Nikki and MAC would have mixed HW...but this is the right color (or at least close to it, since it does looks photoshopped).

Regardless, I adore the tangerine leather and color.

yeah, I'm confused by the hw...is this a resort bag?

I never trust bloomingdales pictures.

I've ordered from them and the hardware I received was not what was in the picture. I generally find their colors to be off as well. I would still order from them, I would just prepare myself for the chance that I might not get what I think I am.

Yep, that image is definitely Photoshopped. If you go back and forth between the "tangerine" and the deep red Nikkis, you can see that nothing changes (not even the slightest bit in the positioning of the bag!) except for the colour. Definite Photoshop job. I have no idea how a legit retailer can get away with this, though...

I love the tangerine. its one of the BEST orange colors i have ever seen. RM apparently is using "newer" leathers so hopefully this one will be smooshier than the original. I will get one if it comes in the mini! I found the tangerine to be ver versatile and neutral for year round use.