Tangerine Nikki, No longer a myth!

Is this from 2009 or from 2008? It has the dog leash type gold hardware and it's from Bloomingdales

!BQFtCswBWk~$(KGrHgoOKicEjlLmYvG8BJ297rYno!~~_1.JPG
42fd_1.JPG
!BQFtD1!!mk~$(KGrHgoOKiEEjlLmfVPLBJ297yGFFw~~_1.JPG
4491_1.JPG

Sinyard: it is the current model w/ new mixed HW. I saw this auction and the smooshy yummy leather is making me drool!!!!! I would totally jump on it, but I must wait for my Concord Nikki to arrive on Friday.

...I do NOT need another bag, I do NOT need another bag......

Sinyard: it is the current model w/ new mixed HW. I saw this auction and the smooshy yummy leather is making me drool!!!!! I would totally jump on it, but I must wait for my Concord Nikki to arrive on Friday.

...I do NOT need another bag, I do NOT need another bag......

And this color will go everything, I think?

And this color will go everything, I think?

I had a YAM (orange) Hayden Harnett Havana Hobo and I swear I wore that bag with EVERYTHING! It is a surprising neutral. I sold it to fund for an RM, but now that I have seen LR's Tangy MAM pix, I regret it and I feel I must have another yummy orange bag!
For me, I think it goes with alot, but I guess it depends on your wardrobe/style.

Last edited:
I had a YAM (orange) Hayden Harnett Havan Hobo and I swear I wore that bag with EVERYTHING! It is a surprising neutral. I sold it to fund for an RM, but now that I have seen LR's Tangy MAM pix, I regret it and I feel I must have another yummy orange bag!
For me, I think it goes with alot, but I guess it depends on your wardrobe/style.

Thank you for your help and honesty!

I just bought her!!! I sold my new tangerine matinee last year and I've regreted it ever since! I hope this nikki meets my expectations!

Accckkk! :nuts:
That was so fast! I just went back to look at the auction again and snap, just like that it was gone! I hoped you got it! Did you remember to use the cashback program with the BIN to get some $$$ back?

Accckkk! :nuts:
That was so fast! I just went back to look at the auction again and snap, just like that it was gone! I hoped you got it! Did you remember to use the cashback program with the BIN to get some $$$ back?

I couldn't find the cashback promo through Ebay... I figured it ended.
darn it.