Tangerine Elisha Strap

Hi clearbright! I didn't forget about this. I'm sorry I haven't been able to shoot any photos yet. I started feeling a little under the weather earlier today. It was my first week back to work since I had surgery, and I think I may have overdid it a little. :shame:

I'll try to take some photos sometime tomorrow...

Dee, I've been debating whether or not to get an Elisha strap. I thought that Gung had recommended the Hobo strap because it was easier to deal with? What was your impression?
Also, which hardware do you have for the strap? My Tangy is quite new, and I think the hardware is gold, but I'm not sure. It's so light, and I don't want to order the wrong one. ;_;

Hi Leluh - imho the hobo strap would look nice with the MAM. I was just really worried because it still seemed a little short and the strap was super wide. I just lucked out when they sent me the Elisha strap for my tangy. It's longer and I think it looks cleaner with the MAM.

The tangy only comes with the gold hardware, so I doubt the tangy strap would come in any other color hardware. Mine matches perfectly hardware and all. HTH.

here you go ladies... pics of the strap at rest!
f4425c74517f04a9d1d725fbf85966ba35345da.gif

TangyMamawithStrap1.jpg

TangyMamawithStrap2.jpg

Hi clearbright! I didn't forget about this. I'm sorry I haven't been able to shoot any photos yet. I started feeling a little under the weather earlier today. It was my first week back to work since I had surgery, and I think I may have overdid it a little. :shame:

I'll try to take some photos sometime tomorrow...

deeliciouz, thank you so much for remembering and taking the photos! i really appreciate it, especially since you weren't feeling well. i wish you the best for your recovery! :balloon:

i think the strap looks great with your bag and i hope it looks just as good with my MAB. i will definitely post pics in a few weeks when mine arrives.
:nuts:

it was no problem at all clearbright! :flowers: I find any excuse to take pictures of my beauties with my new camera! and thank you for the well wishes! I'm feeling a bit better today, but still not 100%... :sad:

oh please do post photos! I'd love to see them! :yes:

Dee, do you store the strap in the bag when it's not attached? Does it take up much space if you do? I like the idea of having the strap even though I don't want to use the bag primarily as a shoulder bag. Thanks.

Hey privatejoy, yep. I usually store it inside the zippered pocket of the MAM. imho, it doesn't really take up that much space. I have a lot of little pouches so I rarely use any of the zippered pockets. Which works out really well for this kind storage. HTH!

The tangy only comes with the gold hardware, so I doubt the tangy strap would come in any other color hardware. Mine matches perfectly hardware and all. HTH.

This brings up a question I've been pondering: how different in color are the old and new hardware? More specifically, If I get a BBW MAM with old hardware and then order a strap from the RM website, would the hardware be noticeably different? Has anyone done this?

This brings up a question I've been pondering: how different in color are the old and new hardware? More specifically, If I get a BBW MAM with old hardware and then order a strap from the RM website, would the hardware be noticeably different? Has anyone done this?

lguluv3eb-have you ordered an elisha strap yet? or your bbw mam w/old hardware? just curious cuz i'm thinking of getting either a hobo or elisha strap too & question the hardware as you did.

*PS*i know the posts are a month old-but dee your tangy mam w/strap is pretty gorgeous!