Tangerine Elisha Strap

If I unsnapped the sides you mean? Yea, probably... but tbh I think it would look weird...

eta: Ok, so I tried the cross body. It can happen, but it looks weird on me. It didn't fall right... :sad:

Dee~~ I just got my tangy elisha strap and hooked it the same way as you and I think it is great. But I am only going to use when I need strap. Otherwise I will leave it bag as is to show in all its beauty!

oh no! i can't see the pic! did you move it or rename it or something? i recently ordered the elisha strap for my dark grey MAB but it'll take a few weeks to come so in the meantime i'd love to see pics!! :nuts:

hi clearbright! :flowers: how very weird! I'll repost it here again:

TangyMamawithElishaStrap.jpg

hi clearbright! :flowers: how very weird! I'll repost it here again:

TangyMamawithElishaStrap.jpg

thank you for reposting, deeliciouz!! oooh that was worth the wait! i LOVE how the strap looks with your MAM... and the color is TDF also! :tender:

question: how does the strap look when hanging down below the bag, like if you just use the handles instead of the strap?

hmm no, like the first pic you posted, except instead of hanging by the elisha strap, you'd pick up the bag by the handles so the elisha strap is hanging down, if that makes sense!

(but thanks for that pic!! that's helpful too! :lol:)