Tangerine Elisha Strap

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Hi all! I can't believe I completely forgot to tell you guys about my strap that came yesterday. Funny thing is I ordered the Hobo strap but got an Elisha instead. I think it looks really cute, and even cuter on. What are everyone's thoughts?

TangyMamawithElishaStrap.jpg

I know there are threads already regarding this, but search is down so it won't be so easy finding those threads... Anyways, I'm sorry gals if anyone is offended by this... :shame:

I like it a lot! The strap makes the bag even more functional. I own an Elisha strap too and it enables me to throw my bag over the shoulder in a hurry. When I dont need it, I keep it folded in the front pocket of my MAB/MAM

Thanks Gung! Do you have an Elisha bag or do you use the strap mostly for your mam/mab's? It is super cute. I'm not sure if I would have liked the wide and short hobo strap for the mam. :thinking:

I used to have a black Elisha but not anymore =/

I have two Elisha straps; one in Dark Gray and one in Chocolate. I use them on my MAMs and they work pretty well. Of course, the overall look isnt as chic as the MAB/MAM unadorned but for those times when you need to throw your bag over your shoulder, the straps are great!

shy.gif
To be quite honest, I would have to truthfully say the tangerine.
24935b3c40927b3c4422dc1a79330ac6b97abb4.gif

I find that I prefer the Matinee and Nikki in Wine. I guess the gradient color condition on the Mam definitely plays a big part on what I call my favorites.

I'm so ashamed though.
e2a15f49794bda7b65e8651fadde83e4c9d227b.gif
I should love the Wine more, but I love the Tangy too much....

I love the strap very functional (and of course cute)!

And I have to agree...for the MAM I like the tangerine better, but if it were a Nikki I would definitely say wine. I might be bias though because I really want a tangerine MAM :yes:

shy.gif
To be quite honest, I would have to truthfully say the tangerine.
24935b3c40927b3c4422dc1a79330ac6b97abb4.gif

I find that I prefer the Matinee and Nikki in Wine. I guess the gradient color condition on the Mam definitely plays a big part on what I call my favorites.

I'm so ashamed though.
e2a15f49794bda7b65e8651fadde83e4c9d227b.gif
I should love the Wine more, but I love the Tangy too much....

Me t:huh:! That is why i decided against the wine MAM. I didn't want to disown my poor tangy baby.

I must say, i love the new wine MAM without the gradient. And the new hardware... SEXY.

The strap looks awesome. Maybe you could get a hobo strap for the wine MA since you have this one for the tangerine?

:love:

I'm totaly confused!! I ordered a Dark Grey Elisha strap for my MAM and it's much shorter that yours... at least it looks that way from the photo!
Can you tell me how long your is? tip to tip?

I appreciate this hun!! I was hoping mine would be a bit tlonger so I'm a little jealous but what I'm thinking is that RM listened to what we were saying about wanting longer straps and since the Tangerine is a new bag maybe the ne bags come with longer straps?? I dunno.. just guessing.

Are you glad you ended up with an Elisha strap rather than hobo?? I like the elisha straps better.. just my opinion.

little - no problem! I will measure it when I get home from work today... tbh I was worried that I wouldn't like the hobo strap right after I ordered it. :nuts: I'm really happy I was sent the wrong strap. I think the Elisha looks much better on the mam!

lilac - :shame: I'm too embarrassed to post my photos on here! At least my recent ones. I've gained SO much weight that I can't help but cringe when I see photos of myself now. I look pregnant. :crybaby: Maybe I'll hunt down some black apparel (for the slimming effect) and take pics. If I don't like them, I will just send them to you over pm.