Tan Patent Decollete Love!

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
I finally was able to get down to Saks at Tyson's to pick up my first decolletes! I tried them on with an insole insert and they are still a bit big in the heel so I am going to have to get some heel inserts. It is worth it because I love how they look. I am so psyched to get my black ones and the burgandy yoyo's this weekend. I am defintely approaching banville.

Attachments

• decol1.jpg
    decol1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 151
  • decol2.jpg
    decol2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 157
  • decol3.jpg
    decol3.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 228
Oh Ronsdiva!!!!! My tounge fell onto the keyboard!!! Really, really sharpe and PRETTY!!! I can't wait to see how much you love your burgandy yoyos' !!

Ronsdiva - I love this shoe! I recall your posting that it is a "nude" for you and that is exactly what it is for me!!!! I wish/hope that CL makes more shoes in this color (VP or NP in case he's reading....). I am so happy for you. I know it was forever for you to find a pair of the Decolettes!!!! Congrats!

Ronsdiva- please tell me if they make this color in any other styles, if not I want to buy the same ones! I believe they will be nude for me as well. Also what height are they? I'm trying to figure out what to say to the SA when I describe the shoe. I'm :drool:.

Decollete is the best! You will be in pain the first few times as wear just to warn you, but as your in pain think of how sexy you are. After a couple times they get really comfy. Trust me!
They look great on you! Enjoy them. I cant wait to get my hands on that color.

Ronsdiva- please tell me if they make this color in any other styles, if not I want to buy the same ones! I believe they will be nude for me as well. Also what height are they? I'm trying to figure out what to say to the SA when I describe the shoe. I'm :drool:.

so not ronsdiva, but i have the same shoe. They are 120mm ( I think) and the color is called "camel" at Saks. I too want to know if it is on any other style - would love a VP or NP in it. It has less pink than the typical nude.

so not ronsdiva, but i have the same shoe. They are 120mm ( I think) and the color is called "camel" at Saks. I too want to know if it is on any other style - would love a VP or NP in it. It has less pink than the typical nude.

Wow 120mm, my feet will be in such pain, but damn will they look good! Hopefully I can find some, I think they are perfect. Time to save!

I have these in camel as well! They're absolutely awesome. I agree, they were uncomfortable the first time but now they are amazingly comfy. Congratulations on the awesome pair of shoes! they look GREAT on you.