Tan paddy love

Mar 25, 2008
Hey guys,

I thought I'dpost some pre-night out pics with my Tan paddy. This was my first regular paddy bought from a lovely TPFer snd she is the love of my life. I can't imagine ever selling her- she is well worn but has so much character! I have much newer bags but this one is like an old friend that I can take anywhere and everywhere without fear- she's a classic :yes:

Me and my boyfriend decided to go out at a moments notice as it was a bank holiday weekend in the Uk which means Monday off! I got ready in about 20 mins and wasn't quite finished here but regardless here I am in my Vivienne Westwood boots, fave not-too-dressy-dress by Wheels and Dollbaby and of course my lovely Tan paddy which is actually less orange and a nice match with my boots in real life :tup: Its an easy staple outfit for me. This dress serves me well no matter what the occasion even over jeans etc

DSCF4493.jpg

DSCF4496.jpg

Hope these provide decent modelling pics for those of you looking for a paddy just now :yahoo:

Last edited:
The bag looks great, but I must say your boots are bangin! I love them with the dress and the belt ties it together. You looked wonderful and I hope you had a great time! :smile:

Last edited:
The bag looks great, but I must say your boots are bangin! I love them with the dress and the belt ties it together. You looked wonderful and I hope you had a great time! :smile:

Thanks so much! It was just an impromptu night out but those are always the best even if you have zero time to get ready. I really love Vivienne Westwood- I have quite a lot of her clothes, some croc boots that Gwen Stefani has and even a couple of bags! It's my other great collection and love apart from Chloe :yes:

You are so YOUNG and CUTE... and those EYES! You remind me of my daughters. KEEP HAVING FUN!!!!!!!:heart: Life's too short not to HAVE FUN!:yahoo:

haha well I wont say that you sound ike my Mum Ellie Mae as I'm sure she has like 15-20 years on you but she always says just be young and have fun and keep smiling and waving.

Shes a lunatic lol :nuts:

I'm very lucky to have my collection at a fairly young age of 23 but then it's what I've always done- just save really hard for the things I love and think quality over quantity!

Definately having fun :tup::yahoo:

haha well I wont say that you sound ike my Mum Ellie Mae as I'm sure she has like 15-20 years on you but she always says just be young and have fun and keep smiling and waving.

Shes a lunatic lol :nuts:

I'm very lucky to have my collection at a fairly young age of 23 but then it's what I've always done- just save really hard for the things I love and think quality over quantity!

Definately having fun :tup::yahoo:

15-20 years my senior?? Prolly NOT! I have a 17 & 20 year old. I am sure I do sound like ur Mum, hon!
I have an 82 year old mother-in-law who is still "smiling & waving" so take that advice!!:P She's a lunatic too! That woman can STILL run circles around me!
You are very lucky, but you have obviously also made some very good decisions. ENJOY:heart:

15-20 years my senior?? Prolly NOT! I have a 17 & 20 year old. I am sure I do sound like ur Mum, hon!
I have an 82 year old mother-in-law who is still "smiling & waving" so take that advice!!:P She's a lunatic too! That woman can STILL run circles around me!
You are very lucky, but you have obviously also made some very good decisions. ENJOY:heart:

Well my mum is 64 and my Nana lived to be 92. It's sad but on her 90th birthday she got like 5 80th cards from casual friends who knew it was a 'big one' and at her funeral there were many shocked old ladies to say the least- they couldn't believe she was 20 years older than some of them and always so fit and healthy!

I plan to live till I'm at least 90 (my mum is aiming for 100) and will be carrying a lovely bag till then fingers crossed :yes: