Tan Mini Rikki Reveal, Lots o' Picts!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After taking forever to arrive, I finally have my new TAN Mini Rikki!

To start off, I really like this style, and feel the strap drop is perfect for messenger style! I personally love the Roadie because I wear it messenger style and can be hands free, and feel that this one fit the bill as well.

I just wish I loved the TAN leather...its soft, smooth and amazing to tough, but I feel the color is just not for me. I MUST find this in another color, maybe Turq for Spring & Summer.

Ok, here come the pictures...

2. Pictures of Tan Mini Rikki...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. MOD Shots of Tan Mini Rikki, I am 5'4" for reference.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. I love this style! It hits you at a great place. Sorry you weren't in love w/ the color.

5. Love it! :yes: Thanks Besa for the great shots!

6. I really like this style. Question - is the bag part able to do the Nikki "slouch," if you know what I mean? Can it do the fold thing that we do with our Nikki's?

Its too bad about the color but that tan is just begging for some dark denim transfer! Boooooooo. :tdown:

7. wow that bag really looks great on you!! much better than the way it looked on the web...and i agree the tan is somewhat of a blah color and yes esp since it hits so low it is asking for some denim....lol...turq would be gorgeous....or vintage violet...but it does look great so i hope you find it in the color u want!!

8. Sorry you don't love the color besa! I'm not a fan of tan either but I really do like the size; it looks comparable to a mini nikki with a cross body strap. I know there are black and red ones out there but the black has gold hardware. Otherwise I would have ordered one already :P

9. It looks great on you, hopefully you'll find the perfect color!

10. Thanks for posting the pics. I'm about the same size as you and it's great to have a reference.

11. besa, it looks great on you! I hope you can find it in another color.

12. awesome! i have been dying to see this on a 'real' person! lol

it really does look great, but i agree that the tan is just kind of meh.

13. gorgeous!! congrats!!!

14. I really like it! I went to a fashion show at Neimans and all they were showing was tan/neutrals for spring from all the designers. This would look so pretty with white.

15. This style looks great on you. Hopefully you will find a color you love!:smile: