Tan IY

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. QUICK girls! I just ordered the second to last IY in tan! If anyone wants it you better jump on it! There is only one left now! Ashley told me that a few people had just ordered the tan and that there were only 2 left. So I bought one as quick as I could. So that means one left!!

2. the regular or the tote?

3. The regular ones (the smaller one). The IY totes don't come in the tan.

4. yeah, I just ran to the site to check it out LOL
    What made you choose the regular over the tote? Just curious since we seem to like the same style/sizes in bags

5. I chose the regular b/c Jackie though I would like that better. She knows what size bags I like and when I asked her if I should get the regular or the tote she strongly suggested the regular for me. I trust Jackie and her opinions so I went with it. Also I saw Mamma22boys pics and that sealed the deal for me.

Do you prefer one size over the other?

6. I have no idea lol....trying to figure that out :smile: I actually like bags of various sizes...I just don't like when they are too deep and stick out really far or are heavy

7. I just emailed you the photos ... sorry it took so long ... busy with my little boy ... :smile:

In case anyone else was curious here are a couple modeling pics ... pay no attention to my clothes ... going to the park with my 2 boys now. :smile:

Attached Files:

8. Wow, that looks really elegant. Gorgeous choice!

9. The more photos I see of this bag, the more I want it. It looks to be the perfect size to me. Karenina, congrats on your order - the tan looks lovely on the website.

10. That bag is gorgeous. I wish I could get that last tan, but I need to save my money for something in the fall line. Congrats again, Karen. Show us pictures when it gets here.

11. Hey Girl!! You're going to love this!!!!

12. ^^ I know I can't wait to get it!!

Suzi- I wish I was a millionaire then I would buy the bag for you so you could continue to be my twin! LOL

Mama22boys- I have one boy (and one girl) and I know how busy and wild boys can be! Thank you so much for taking these pics for me. The bag looks awesome on you!

Sukey- I like bags of different size as well. I did originally want the IY tote but I wanted it in tan and since the IY tot didn't come in tan I took the regular.

13. Congrats Karenina on your new Tan IY ~ I LOVE LOVE LOVE the IY~ it's a great size with a beautiful profile ~ enjoy ! ! ! !

14. ^^ do you have one?? I am losing track of everyone's bags! LOL

15. I'll make a confession ... I ordered a tan IY too! :biggrin: I couldn't resist!