Tan and Black Heloise

OMG! Congrats :tup::heart: They're both beyond GORGEOUS!

I try not to play favorites among my bags, but my Heloise is my fave at the moment -- a true classic that is also beautiful and practical. I'm not sure how long I'm going to be able to continue to resist getting a brown sister for my beloved black heloise :sweatdrop:

Thankyou susie and Tag
I bought the Tan one last year in a local boutique it was sat in the window for a couple of months and I kept passing and hoping it would still be there when I had the funds and luckily it was.I hadn't seen the tan anywhere else except net a porter and they have sold out maybe you could try LVR as they have quite a lot of colours on their website
Hope you find one

Thankyou susie and Tag
I bought the Tan one last year in a local boutique it was sat in the window for a couple of months and I kept passing and hoping it would still be there when I had the funds and luckily it was.I hadn't seen the tan anywhere else except net a porter and they have sold out maybe you could try LVR as they have quite a lot of colours on their website
Hope you find one

:ban:...I think I am probaly banned for a while now sadly :crybaby:.
The Prune Heloise (assuming I ever actually get it :rolleyes:) was bought with the existing store credit I had from Sacoche and the Black version was bought partially with birthday £ and some of the dosh I made from selling some of my Bay collection. I would LOVE the tan version, but I'm going to have to put my cravings on the back burner for now ( apparently all good things DO come to those who wait ;))

I love both of your bags Jackie1! Gorgeous on you! :love:

I tried a lot of Heloises on yesterday when I took my Saskia hobo bag back to Selfridges. I almost got the small Heloise in gold but resisted.........for now :graucho:

I love your Heloise bags! Did you just buy them, or have you had them for a while? I have to buy myself one very soon!

Do you know the "proper" name of your brown one? I saw one that I'm interested in buying, and it looks similar but is described as "Mocha" which is actually a much darker brown -- does the flash make it look much lighter?