Tan and Black Heloise

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here are the pics of my heloise bags

Attached Files:

2. I love:heart: them both. Really wanting a heloise now.

3. :heart::heart::heart: Congrats! Beautiful bags. Can't wait to post my red heli but I still have to wait another week for my bday.

4. :dothewave: Congratulations Jackie - what a beautiful pair :love: ( so to speak:lol: !).Wear them in good health and enjoy :tup:x

5. Thanks everyone I think the heloise is going to be one of chloes classic bags

Hope you had a good birthday tag

6. :yes: I'm sure you're right about the Heloise becoming a classic ( and I have to tell you I LOVE the tan version too :drool:).Modelling pics asap please.

Thanks for the birthday greetings - I've had a lovely day, despite now being the wrong side of forty-five :wtf: !

7. I will try and post some pics over the weekend. I too am now the wrong side of 45 but I don't feel it so its not too bad

8. :

Good to know I'm not the only mature Heloise fan !

9. I feel about thirty...but don't have the looks to match unfortunately :shrugs:!

10. you looked great in your modelling photos definately not over 45
    I have a few too many lines to look young :yucky:

11. :smooch: Thank you Jackie, that is so sweet:heart: of you to say...made my day :flowers:( but of course, there's a good reason why NEVER show my face to the camera on my modelling pics :lol:). Bet your modelling pics will be fab...bring them on :tup:.

12. COngrats on your twins!

13. Those bags are great!! I agree that the Heloise is becoming a classic chloe!

Happy Bday, Tag! I had a bday this month, too and I can totally relate about not feeling my age. I'll never be older than 25!:supacool:

14. OMG...they are both absolutley gorgoues.....and definitley classics!

15. jackie1 ~

They are both Stunning :love:

I am totally obsessed about finding a Heloise after seeing Div's Red Beauty and
    Tag's Black Beauty and I can't remember who bought that Lovely Prune Coloured Heloise now these two Stunners I am really wanting a Heloise terribly bad. :shame:

Kitty :flowers: