Tamy1119 & Lovecoachmore's B-Day RAOK!!! *REVEAL*

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I have to start by saying that I have truly met some of the nicest women I have yet to know in my 32 years here on TpF!!! Tamy1119 happens to be one of them. We met here on TpF just shy of a year ago and communicate atleast a couple times a week no matter what. When we first started to chat (Coach related) it was during last years Coach X-Mas RAOK and neither of us had enough posts to participate. We ended up doing a little gift exchange and it's grown from there!!!

We then realized that we both have Nov. B-Day's that are only 12 days apart, so this year we decided to do a B-Day RAOK. Boy was I in for a treat!!! :biggrin: I received this package yesterday, but wanted to wait to open today when I could take my time and ENJOY it, and boy did I EVER!!! :yahoo:

After my reveal of my FABULOUS B-Day gifts from my wonderful friend Tamy1119, I'm going to post a couple teaser pic's of the box I have for her that's ALMOST ready to leave my hands....I'm really just doing this to torture her a little!!! :graucho: LOL

Tamy, thank you SO MUCH for everything!!! I couldn't have shopped better for myself!!!!

Ready???? Here goes.....

I couldn't stop myself from snagging the Allure magazine right away to read the Kristen Stewart interview, so I had to put it back on top!!! LOL

Attachments

• DSC02532.JPG
    DSC02532.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC02533.JPG
    DSC02533.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 123
Then I pulled out something shiny and pink...a make-up case that had the word Clinique embossed in it. I knew nothing inside it could be anything less then FABULOUS!!!!

Attachments

• DSC02543.JPG
    DSC02543.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 265
My RAOK box also contained the sweetest coffee mug that reads:

good friends
are like stars,
you don't
always see
them, but you
know they
are always there

It made me tear up like a big DORK!!!!

I also got some Atomic fireballs that if DH has ANYTHING to do with it I won't see a ONE OF!!!

Another purse size cosmetic case that is perfect pink & black, pictured in the group photo!!! 2 magazines, Allure & Glamour (with my girl Scarleet Jo on the cover!)

I was also VERY EXCITED to get the Coach holiday catalog!!! I don't have a boutique so this means more to me then it would most!!!!

Tamy would also never send me a box (or even a card) that dosen't include my fav Coach item...hantags!!!!!

Here's a group photo!!!

Attachments

• DSC02542.JPG
    DSC02542.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC02547.JPG
    DSC02547.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC02548.JPG
    DSC02548.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 151
THANK YOU Tamy1119!!! I can't wait for you to receive your box too!!!! I can only hope you enjoy your gifts as much as i enjoy mine!!!!

You've got me pegged!!! LOL

Without further ado, teaser pic's like I promised!!!! This box is almost full, it needs another Coach item inside and OFF it goes!!!

Attachments

• DSC02549.JPG
    DSC02549.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC02551.JPG
    DSC02551.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 101