(Tampa) Florida LV meetings

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Alright, I’ve gotten a few requests for an LV meet here in Tampa, so I guess I’ll go ahead and kick this thing off.

Florida ladies, let us know who you are and post meets here. Introduce yourselves. If it will be your first or fiftieth LV, come on in!

The main Louis Vuitton is in International Plaza upstairs, closest to Dillards. The second is in Westshore Mall in Saks Fifth Avenue.

Alright ladies, let's get this thing going! :yahoo:

Well I want to go around my birthday (in July) for my first LV! I thought it would be May but tuition takes precedence. :shrugs: But I'm so happy to find other LV lovers in Tampa!

I would love to come. I live in New Port Richey, so I usually go to LV in International Mall but Saks is nice too. I have banned myself from going into the store - its too tempting, but it would be so much fun to see you purchase your first LV's. Just let me know what is a good for you. What are you all thinking about getting?

I would love to come. I live in New Port Richey, so I usually go to LV in International Mall but Saks is nice too. I have banned myself from going into the store - its too tempting, but it would be so much fun to see you purchase your first LV's. Just let me know what is a good for you. What are you all thinking about getting?

I'm still undecided...I'm thinking of a mono speedy 30, with matching wallet...i have a $1500 budget for my first LV purchase...so I'm sure I have a few options :smile:

I’m really liking the Batignolles Horizontal or Damier Saleya (I’m not sure if I should get PM or MM)

My first LV was a mono speedy and I thought that was all I would ever need. Boy was I wrong, I have 10 pieces now. I still love my speedy, it is one of my favorites.

i know as soon as i get my first im going to get addicted... i guess thats why i've been so hesitant about getting one...my mom picks on me for carrying coach so much...she says i need to upgrade haha

My first was a Lockit and my second was a Batignolles Horizontal. In between I've bought a lot of accessories. I love both of my bags. They are so classy! I would love to go with you guys to purchase your first. Celine in Saks is phenomenal. She is patient, lets you try on as many bags as you like and offers great advice.

Alright, I’ve gotten a few requests for an LV meet here in Tampa, so I guess I’ll go ahead and kick this thing off.

Florida ladies, let us know who you are and post meets here. Introduce yourselves. If it will be your first or fiftieth LV, come on in!

The main Louis Vuitton is in International Plaza upstairs, closest to Dillards. The second is in Westshore Mall in Saks Fifth Avenue.

Alright ladies, let's get this thing going! :yahoo:

Hiii everyone :smile: My name is Monica but mostly everyone calls me Monah so just take your pick. I live in Palm Harbor, Florida and I have been living here for 6 months now. I am originally from McAllen,Texas which is waaaaaay down south .. almost near Mexico. I would love to go to LV and meet new people since I am fairly new to the state and city. My first LV purchase is a Damier Speedy 25 ... which is on it's way right now but it's taking too long because of vertification:cursing: Well, hope to talk to you ladies soon .. my myspace is: www.myspace.com/ilovenickcee

ADD ME!

loveyas - monica

I used to live in Tampa and go back occasionally. I'll be there May 21 (Monday) if anyone wants to meet then. I'll only be there a day. I'm debating dragging my ex (who I'm still friends with) to LV when I go, but I don't want him to have a heart attack. He thinks $28 for a wallet is expensive.