Tambourine Pop?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have this bag? What are your thoughts on this bag? I love this funky design. I also love the new jungle designs too

Attached Files:

2. I do not have this one, but I have carried it and I love the look and feel of it!

It does not fit much — I have an iPhone 8 Plus and I had to wiggle it to get it in. My Chanel sunglass case would not fit with the phone inside unless I put it at the bottom and then put my phone on top, but then my Cosmetic Pouch PM would not fit. It was kinda like playing Tetris, so I would not recommend it unless you do not carry a lot of things or you only plan to use it for certain occasions (i.e., I would definitely take it to dinner, the movies or a party.)

3. I was able to try this bag in the pop collection and agree the phone barely fit and did not leave much room for anything else. I also did not like the pattern enough to keep the bag. If I were to get it, I’d get the monogram version...

4. The print is cool but makes me a little dizzy. lol I like it better in a slg the coin purse is adorable in it.