Tambourin - your experiences?

1. Hiya,

I know there was a thread on this a while back but hope no-one minds me posting about this - I really fancy getting a Tambourin for my upcoming 36th (:Push: :angel: ) birthday, and have the cash lying round NOW to grab one - tomorrow (Sat) or maybe Tuesday.

Obviously I've only noticed the good bits about the bag, has anyone got anything neg to share? :confused1:

I want a good-looking small bag that I can throw about a bit (obviously I won't be climbing in the ring with Mike Tyson or driving Monster Trucks ;) ) and this looks right to me - a bit like my mum's seventies jobs I used to admire....

Also, if anyone has any pics of themselves wearing one please PM/e-mail me them - I know it's a (relatively ;) ) small purchase but I'm looking for a Robin to my Batman for the next few months (ie faithful sidekick LOL) and any input is good! :yes:

Cheers,

Cx :smile:

2. Cute bag but not my style..give you a bump incase someone has the pics..

3. Thanks bagsnbags !:yahoo:

I'm probably overthinking it and should just get down to Selfridges, it's not exactly a major purchase in PF/my nice handbag terms LOL ;) but whatever. :supacool:

Pics/more info - still welcome!!!!

4. ha ha! i am wearing this now, as i write! i love this bag. it holds a nice amount of stuff, and being hands free is nice. it also nice and casual. i had stopped using it b/c of my baby, but she's older now and i don't need all the baby stuff- at least not all the time. i HIGHLY rec. this bag- it really serves a nice purpose!

5. Aw thanks! :yahoo:

It's not a bag that gets a lot of write-ups as it's fairly low-key, but that's what I liked about it - being able to turn up to client's home wearing it and not scream "flashy!" in their faces LOL. I love the shape too, I'm so nearly sold on this little baby! :love:

Cx :smile: :heart:

6. I think it's really cute and was thinking about getting one too. :flowers:

7. Cool! ;)

If I do - it's more a "when" than an "if" LOL - I'll post piccies in the relevant place, for reference. ;)

8. i actually took pics, so ppl could see it, but i have had a tough time loading them... i'll keep trying. it really is a functional little bag. i keep a wallet, sunglasses, cell, cookies for my baby, and chapstick in it. it shuts nicely, and, even for monogram, is subtle!

9. :smile: Thanks so much for replying - if you can't upload, I can PM you my e-mail addy, as I'd so love to see this bag in use before I get one! :smile:

Cx

10. I guess you changed your mind about selling it on eBay? I was the person who created the previous Tambourin thread, and I recall you saying you were selling yours.

I still haven't gotten mine yet, but I am still interested.

11. yes- i hadn't used it in a long while, and my new philosophy is if it's not used, out it goes- but, it didn't sell, so i figured i'd give it another whirl. (esp. now that my baby's a bit older- i don't need as much 'stuff' at all times) it's come in handy!

12. I don't like that bag and I'm trying to sell it on eBay but so far, no interest! The reason why I don't like Tambourin is that it looked really strange on me like a tiny round bag just hanging off of my short stout body. Lol!

13. i saw another messenger- bosphore pm- on another tpfer- and i like that one, too. very nice looking!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice