TAMARA SCARF..help please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    Oh, I just saw this marvellous tamara scarf on Mulberry´s webpage. Has these scarves been out there before?

Well, I was just wondering if anyone could help me? Here where I live, does not sell mulberry, so I have to order my darlings online. I would like to know how thick that scarf is. What kind of material is denim silk cotton mix? Is it very light silk, or is that a real scarf that could warm your neck?

Please help..

Here is a link

http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c5638/4500/category/

2. Hi Charlotta,

I haven't seen the Tamara scarf in person but based on the fabric content I would guess that it wouldn't be very thick or warm. If you use the 'Magnify' tool on the product's webpage you can see that it looks fairly thin.

3. Tamara scarf is a silk cotton mix - is beautifully soft and a silvery grey on one side and cream on the other - nice choice x