Tamar & Vince on WE TV

Tamar looks a mess. She is turning into a white woman/Michael Jackson/ Joan rivers/lil Kim right before our eyes. Her eyes are receding into her face and her cheek books are so high they covering her eyes and overlapping into her lacefront hairline. In fact her cheekbones look like the hurt and she can't stop smiling. Then they over apply rouge. Chile please.

:lol::lol::lol:

tamshac77 said:
Tamar was right, Vince was really mad about something else. Vince shouldn't have brought up the hospital incident at that time.

I totally agree with you. He has some true resentment that he needs to addressed. I'm sure it's not the whole you left me for 4 hours while I was hospitalized, it's the that he wants to start a family now. SMH

Guess who just put their house on the market:whistle:

SELLERS: Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
PRICE: $7,595,000
SIZE: 12,402 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 6 fulland 2 half bathrooms

YOUR MAMAS NOTES: Oh lowherd, children, buckle your real estate stafety belts because we got a classic case of The Celebrity Real Estate Fickle coming your way. It was only last September (2011) that R&B singer-songwriter/reality t.v. denizen Tamar Braxton—the younger sister of singer six-time Grammy winner Toni Braxton—and her famously rotund music executive husband Vincent Herbert—he's often credited with discovering international alt-pop phenom Lady Gaga—acquired a nearly new mansion—let's call it a faux French Country-style pile—set high on a low rise in the guard-gated and star-studded equestrian-centric community of Hidden Hills, CA.

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2012/10/tamar-braxton-and-vincent-herbert-flip.html

I believe I read it in media takeout or I clicked on the Russ part morning show link.
Something about Vince wants a break to see of he wants to remain married and Tamar is bummed out about it and the show producers are doing everything they can to keep it quiet. I have noticed on Tamar's ig. She is constantly talking about how much she loves her husband. And I noticed this before I read today they were separated.

i read it from media takeout

October 11, 2012: MediaTakeOut.com just received word this morning that one of our FAVORITE reality show couples, Tamar and Vince may have SEPARATED!!

It's still early, but a ROCK SOLID snitch associated with their realty show tells MediaTakeOut.com that Vince felt that he was being "taken advantage of" by Tamar. And that he needed some time apart - to decide if it was worth it to continue on with their marriage.

Tamar, we're told, s very broken up about it.

But don't expect to hear ANYTHING from either Tamar or Vince. The reality show producers caught EVERYTHING on tape. And are trying to keep all the drama under wraps - until it airs on their show!!