Tamar & Vince on WE TV

It is time for Tamar to give up the Beyonce dream. Vince is not going to put you on. Gabe is doing more for Trina's career. lol.

She is in the same situtation as Christina Milian, Nivea, and countless others who are/were married to hitmakers that make hits for everybody else but them.

When she was on Wendy yesterday, she said the single is coming out this week or next, something like that.

I agree...the dream is Dead..give it up...and when asked about the kids, they said they have some on ice.

This family plays too much:

Baby on ice - Tamar
oral transaction - Trina talking about oral sex with another man
Playing in snow - Toni's reference to her dating white men

It is time for Tamar to give up the Beyonce dream. Vince is not going to put you on. Gabe is doing more for Trina's career. lol.

This!

By the time she puts out a record, that kind of music will be in the hall of fame. I can't take her seriously. When did she decide she wanted to pull out another album? since her last one?

Tamar already put it out there what she wants did anyone else catch when she said whats the use of her being married to him if she can't reap the benefits. The sad thing is she didnt think too far ahead.

The fact is he will never support her enough to bring any real success because if he does she WILL leave him or be too busy to ever settle down and have the baby. i.e beyonce, see how long it took her to have a baby for the sake of her career.

Its a beyonce and rihanna world and even those that try [Keri wilson,ciara] don't have much longevity or success. He has the know how that could lead her in a direction that is all her own that could bring her success but there is no benefit for him to do that.

I think he probably told her all the things she wanted to hear about her album and career and now she's married its a push and pull to see who will get what they want tamar and her career or vince and his baby/family.

I'm guessing and I hope I'm wrong she will eventually leave him citing he didn't support her career or be caught cheating on him with better looking rapper or producer never to have her dream realized.

I was exhausted after seeing the first episode...Tamar is just too much (but oh so entertaining to watch)...no wonder Vince is always shaking his head.

I just finally found time to try and watch the episode and "exhausted" is too kind a word. Good Lord, Tamar! I couldn't even finish. I felt like my blood pressure was going up. :P

Did anyone know that Tamar was married before?

ALLAMBY v. ALLAMBY
117 S.W.3d 552 (2003)
Darrell ALLAMBY, Appellant,
v.
Tamar ALLAMBY aka Tamar Estine Braxton, Appellee.
No. 05-03-00626-CV.
Court of Appeals of Texas, Dallas.
October 1, 2003.

Shideh Sharifi, Dallas, for Appellant. Pamela J. Heath, Dallas, for Appellee.
Before Justices MOSELEY, RICHTER, and FRANCIS.
Click HERE

Tamar Braxton’s ex-husband Darrell “Delite” Allamby has worked and produced hit songs for groups like Silk, LSG, Gerald LeVert, Busta Rhymes — but guess what–Music producer Darrell “Delite” Allamby is a deadbeat father to his 12 year old daughter Sky. Don’t believe me? Ask Sky’s mother Cheria Covington.

source: http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?xmldoc=2003669117SW3d552_1624.xml&docbase=CSLWAR2-1986-2006

BagOuttaHell said:
I knew that she was previously married. But not to another music producer. And she is singing hooks like Get Yo Life? I am embarrassed for her. Maybe Gabe should back her next.

So the cat is out the bag now . She's so judgmental of her sisters, but she has baggage in her closet as well.

Sassys said:
I just looked up his birthday and he is indeed a Capricorn. I knew it, he is exactly like my ex. My ex was the most controlling man behind closed doors, but everyone thought he was so great. I could not go to the bathroom without him wanting to know where I was going. I was very much his trophy girl (just like Tamar and Vince). He even talks like my ex which is so creepy and always on that damn blackberry

I don't care how rich a man is, I will never put up with a man like that again

Me either!! She will forever be miserable being with someone like that. But, it seems all she cares about is fashion and what she can get out of Vince.