Tamar & Vince on WE TV

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
    Premieres Thursday, September 20th at 9pm

http://www.wetv.com/shows/tamar-and-vince

She looks a MESS.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just what we need: Now Toni Braxton's SISTER joins reality set with new show Tamar & Vince

There's a new star joining the ranks of Teen Moms, Real Housewives and precocious, pint-sized pageant queens.

Toni Braxton's sister is set to launch her own reality show.

The 35-year-old singer and her husband Vince Hebert walked the red carpet in New York on Wednesday night to celebrate the forthcoming premiere of Tamar & Vince, which will follow the couple as he manages her music career.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2205922/Toni-Braxtons-sister-celebrates-launch-reality-Tamar--Vince.html#ixzz2716nLlUJ

2. WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE MAKE UP!!

She looks like a really bad Geisha

3. this is going to be hilarious, I can't wait!

4. LOL, I can't wait to check this out though, Tamar's a fool.:lol:

5. She looks a mess but I will tune in.

6. She doesn't need all that makeup!! :nogood: I am currently watching The Braxton's and I never watched before...she is so over the top...I am tuning in!!

7. #7 Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  8. Here ya go

9. Thanks.:smile:

10. OMG Vince is exactly like my ex; controlling and has to have his way (will throw a 12yr old fit if he doesn't)

I smell a Capricorn man! He needs a wife that wants to stay home and be a housewife/mother not a career girl.

11. I'm gonna have to stick up for Vince. He pays the cost to be the boss, he's bringing home the bacon! :lol:

*dave chapelle voice* he's rich bi$ch

12. love this couple but no thanks to those pics. hawt azz mess

13. I heard this interview on my way to work...I looked like a weirdo driving in my car laughing while she was talking about Akon :lol:

14. My gut tells me Vince is very controlling. It is scary how much he is like my ex, even his mannerism is the same.

15. lol @ the interview, Tamar needs to learn when to shut up! I haven't seen the show yet, but I like Vince he seems level headed and calm.