Taller people are smarter

It's an entertaining read...

I'm more interested in this one though; I've read that a recent - this month - German study says that a redhead is the more promiscuous than the rest of the population. Shall we discuss this instead, LOL!

I'm 5'3" so that makes me a short arse :lol: So i refuse to believe my height has anything to do with my IQ...

Besides, these days it's not necessarily the smartest person who gets the highest paying jobs. It's all about how good people are at kissing ass :upsidedown:

fayden said:
well how do you explain us asians? they obviously didn't poll us. LOL.

My thoughts exactly! :yes:

I completely agree with the results of the study, that show that if you are significantly shorter than you were genetically pre-programmed to be, due to poor prenatal and early nutrition; that poor nutrition will also, probably, have had an effect on your brain development and so, you may well be less intelligent than you could have been.

However, if you are genetically pre-programmed to be shorter and have received good pre-natal nutrition; your height (or lack of it) should not bear any relation to your intelligence.

So, short people aren't necessarily less inteligent - people who were undernourished/poorly nourished in the womb may be less intelligent.

I think the main message here is, eat well (and enough) during pregnancy - skinny pregnant celebrities, please take note!!! :yes:

invisicat said:
After all, at age 12, girls are more emotionally mature than boys. At 14, boys are more emotionally mature than girls. At some point, they ostensibly catch up with each other.

Really?!

I'd have guessed the other way around! A lot of the 12 year old girls were a nightmare at my school (bullies) and most 14 year old boys only seem to think about one thing! :lol: