Tall Tatum Mod Pics

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I have not seen any posted. I ordered the Whiplash Leather Tote...if no one posts pics before then, I will post some when mine arrives.

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
Baltimore
I finally remembered to take some pics...hope these help. :smile: For reference, I am 5'3". I like big bags, but I am still deciding if this is a bit too big for me.

Thanks so much!! I can't believe you are only 5'3"!!! You pull off the red suede Rhyder so well and I looked like I was trying to smuggle stuff out of the country when I tried it on! LOL.

The Tatum looks fabulous on you! I went for the Dakotah for now, but I am still mulling over this beautiful bag.

Again, thank for taking the time to post these great pics. Now you have me thinking again! A dangerous thing for sure!

Luv2Shop1

Gone shopping
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
I'm 5'3"...my SA agreed it looked like a travel tote on me. LOL :P

To be fair, though, I typically carry shoulder bags when I visit the boutique so she isn't used to seeing me with big bags!

How would you be using the bag? As a travel bag or an everyday bag?

If it's an everyday bag, do you carry enough to make it worthwhile?

Do you usually carry big bags?

Regardless of all that, it's a beautiful bag! Oh, by the way, the new Tatum Taxi tote has the whipstitch and is east/west so it's easier to pull off!

Attachments

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
Baltimore
I'm 5'3"...my SA agreed it looked like a travel tote on me. LOL :P

To be fair, though, I typically carry shoulder bags when I visit the boutique so she isn't used to seeing me with big bags!

How would you be using the bag? As a travel bag or an everyday bag?

If it's an everyday bag, do you carry enough to make it worthwhile?

Do you usually carry big bags?

Regardless of all that, it's a beautiful bag! Oh, by the way, the new Tatum Taxi tote has the whipstitch and is east/west so it's easier to pull off!

Already ordered this in chalk. May go for the black as well!! :smile:

I do carry a lot, but I wish the shoulder strap drop was longer on this bag, hence the whip stitch taxi!!

Luv2Shop1

Gone shopping
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009

I do carry a lot, but I wish the shoulder strap drop was longer on this bag, hence the whip stitch taxi!!
It's really pretty in chalk! i was trying on the teal, but I kept eyeing the chalk and the black. I want one, but don't know which one. :P

Luv2Shop1

Gone shopping
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009

The hardware is gold on all the ones I saw--except the teal which is dark (gun metal maybe?)

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
Baltimore
I personally like gold hardwear, especially on ivories and whites. I use to wear only silver, but gold is sort of making a comeback. I have no idea if I will love the chalk, but it looks beautiful in the stock pic.