Tall ladies.. Favorite mm??

*Sai*

May 28, 2010
Hi all

It has been years since I have posted on here :cool:

I am wanting to know if any ladies 5ft9 or taller own the favorite mm? I myself am 5ft 9 and am loving the favorite mm but worry it won't sit right (and I have tried going in store but they never seem to have the bag available in mm size)

I am a UK size 10. I know the eva stap is long and wish I could swap it with the favorite. Also I do not want to opt for the eva as I prefer the look of the favorite.

Please Help. Happy Holidays and Thank You.

I am not as tall as you, I'm 5'6 but I find the strap a little too short for cross body. It looks fine with shorts but it's just too short with jeans or pants. I bought the Eva strap for $70 and that fixed it. They let me try both straps on in the store. Hopefully your store will get one in so you can try it on and see how you like it.

I am 5'9" and love my Favorite but I did buy the Eva strap to wear with it because the strap that comes with the Favorite was way too short for me to wear it cross body. I thought it was worth the investment because I don't ever plan to sell. HTH Good luck with your decision. : )

I'm just a little over 5'9 and found that when I tried the Favourite MM that it sat too high on my hip, almost ribcage, when worn as a cross body (not to mention that the strap turned into glorified dental floss for my boobies :Push:smile:. As the other posts have mentioned, try using an Eva strap on in store and see how it fits you.

I think your best option would be to order an Eva strap. It will cost more but it's worth it. I have favorite mm and Eva. I prefer the Eva strap to the favorite bc of the two buckles and the length.

How do I order an Eva strap? Thanks

You would have to order it from a store as a replacement part through an SA. The 866 number can't order it for you. Sometimes I have ordered a replacement part through an SA over the phone. If you don't have an SA you work with, you're best bet might be to call an LV inside a department store and get their direct number through the department store.

I am 5'9" and have the Favorite mm however I purchased a chain from eBay and use that instead as the vachetta strap was too short (i'm also anal about vachetta and can't handle it getting stained so this works perfectly for me!)

I am 5 4 and it is a bit short cross body. I put the strap on a hook and extended it with an O ring - total extension by the two is about 2.5 inches.

Given you are 5 9 I think you will have to extend it a lot to make it comfortable. I think to buy an Eva strap would be a good move, but even that might be short - remember that Eva also has two extra inches on the side of bag that extend the length of the strap. Favorite has none.

eBay chain (seller k-craft) has a default length of 50 inches. That might actually work rather well your favorite.