TALL girls.. How OFTEN do you wear high heels?

Veelyn

I'M BACK :)
Oct 16, 2007
Just curious. There is a pair of heels I have been spying, and I am 6' even, and they are 4" high. I'm thinking how much wear I would get of them.

So my question is...how often do you wear your heels? Daily, on the weekends?

I'm 5'6" as well, so not that tall but several inches taller than most of my girlfriends. I wear heels all the time, weekdays and weekends, and sometimes I feel a little monstrous, but most of the time it doesn't bother me.

I'm 5'10", and I do spend most of my time in flats, but that's more due to my general clumsiness!
I sometimes wear boots with 3-4" heels in the winter, other than that I really only wear heels for special occasions.

Do a search because this question has come up several times and you might find better info.

I'm 5'10" and wear heels regularly.

I did a search. I didn't see a thread specifically on this :shrugs:. It may have been asked in other threads but it would take some time to search through all of them. I'll glance through some of them though.

Thanks for your response!

I'm 5'10" and mostly wear flats because my style is very casual (at school, running errands, . But I do wear 3" heels to work and if I'm go out somewhere, that requires me to be a bit dressier, on the weekends.