Tall For Fall...A Peek at Fall 2014

PBinsider

Purse Blog Insider
May 9, 2013
These are amazing! We featured a look at Fall 2014 on TalkShoes today, and wow!

Christian Louboutin is back with even more of what his fans love for Fall 2014 – not only does the collection feature an expansion of Spring 2014′s new Apostrophe heel, but it also includes the brand’s tallest single-sole pump ever at a whopping 130mm. Louboutin heels are some of the sexiest and most recognizable heels on the market, and not just for their red soles, but also for their steep pitches.

I found a pair for my imaginary life!

Christian-Louboutin-Pensamoi-120-Satin-Black-Turquin.jpg

Jump into the Comments on TalkShoes, too!

Omg, the ball of my foot hurts just looking at it! :wtf:

Now I love me a tall heel, but that pitch with no platform. This Is definitely a dinner party or "walk in and sit my a!! down" lol.

:sad: Still not loving any of these. I'm a sucker for high heels. Usually the higher the better, but the steep pitch just makes the shape of the shoe look awkward to me. I think 120 is the highest I can see a non-platform look sexy without compromising it's shape.

:sad: Still not loving any of these. I'm a sucker for high heels. Usually the higher the better, but the steep pitch just makes the shape of the shoe look awkward to me. I think 120 is the highest I can see a non-platform look sexy without compromising it's shape.

I never thought of it like that. I have to put on my pointe shoes a walk Demi pointe and you're right. The shape of the shoe would look incredibly unstable, and ones foot would look squished at the toes because of how steep the pitch is, like almost broken looking.....not a pretty sight.

Love, love, love that he's doing more single soles!! Definitely not going to be grabbing the 130's (I'd hurt myself), but I'm liking the Pigalles and the Ostri.
On another note, I'm surprised to see the Conquilla. I thought that no-heel wedge look was over. Or maybe I was just hoping it was.

Be still my beating heart!!!
I really really MUST get the Allenissima!
What a killer shoe and it's open toe too (don't really like the too pointy toes that are currently in fashion)