Talking about limited edition...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's funky & retro.
    If I had extra cash, I'd buy it, just to add to a collection. I wonder what the reserve is? Anyone know how much they cost when they first came out?

2. I'm not sure what the price was, but it was on the Legacy exclusive page online a couple months ago. I think I would like it better witout the fringe, personally.

3. I second that!

4. I love that bag! The color and lining are gorgeous! The auction states that it was $[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]358.00. [/FONT]

5. I third that opinion!!!:tdown:

6. Exclusive to the Legacy Boutique, called PIPER, retailed for $358. I believe this is sold-out, but it was made in Lime, Punch, Vermillion & Turquoise. This was also individually numbered.

7. Something about it kind of reminds me of siamese twins or something! Interesting, though...

8. the seller needs to learn how to use her macro setting.

9. I fourth that opinion fringe is yuck!

10. WOW... that is a really interesting bag... LOL :yucky:

11. Hahaha..it's so funny that so many people are making the :yucky: faces!! I LOVE that bag!!:love: Fringe and all! I may just get this LE bag to add to my ever increasing collection!!:yes: I bet her reserve is high...I'm going to email her.

12. It is not the fringe that bothers me. I don't think it is a good design overall. It doesn't look well though out it just looks like 2 wallets glued together to me.

13. Not a big fringe fan - but I LOVE the color

14. Here are other pics from the Legacy Boutique...

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice