talk to me ladies about Lorac cosmetics???

I only use their Trans. Loose Powder right now....that is only because my Sephora did not have the Make Up Forever Trans. Loose Powder that I wanted, and the SA said that it was the same thing.

I like it, it's a pretty good line. I LOVE the eyeshadows, the oil free moisturizer, and the small cover up pots. Her lips sticks, cheek/lip stains and mascaras stay on forever! (Esp the mascara, it stays on for 3 days!) I really like this brand, I got her small croc pallette and I have no regrets! :smile:

I use LORAC shadows...I used to use Benefit but the colors I liked got discontinued, so the SA at Sephora suggested LORAC. the colors are absolutely fabulous and really stay put! They go on great with your finger...I'm now getting some nice brushes and experimenting that way too.

It is sold at Ulta, and I see that it says its by Carol Shaw and it is sold as, "Be Red Carpet Ready".. wooooohoooo, me likey! But is it good?

Never tried it before but her eyeshadpws are the best according to a friend of mine, btw, Carol Shaw used to be a Hollywood make up artist, maybe thats how she got the "Be Red Carpet Ready" slogan;)