Talk some sense into me PLEASE!

...They're completely different, yet maybe not so different to justify keeping both. I've talked too long. One more question to all of you who have been so kind and wonderful to share your opinions (and I value each and every one of you): is this "it" bag past its prime? I love love love both and that's reason enough for me to cherish one or both, but how do you think this bag will be style-wise in five years? Is it trendy or classic? I'm thinking both, but then again I'm still all googly-eyed and butterflies. Thank you all for your input!

I would also keep both. In my opinion this is a very classic bag shape, which will not get out of style. If you love this kind of shape and it suits your needs, keep them.

I think it is not about an „It-Bag“ Status anyway. It always comes down to what you like and whether you can use it well.

I still have bags, I love which people consider dated, e.g. the Marc Jacobs Stam or other consider childish, e.g. Cherry Blossom or Cerises bags from LV. Important is that I like them and love to use them.

Both made in US. I get so excited when I see that MIF tag, but these are both perfect and that doesn’t bother me as much as it does some. They were both made in 18th week of 2018 which means they’re infants :smile:

Yes, i agree. As long as they are perfect! I was just curious because I managed to get a mono one last week online also made the 18th week of 2018. Now your pics makes me want reverse too, hahaa. Hopefully I will get lucky again online.

Yes, i agree. As long as they are perfect! I was just curious because I managed to get a mono one last week online also made the 18th week of 2018. Now your pics makes me want reverse too, hahaa. Hopefully I will get lucky again online.

Stick with the stalking! Best of luck to you! I haven’t carried my mono yet cause (the rain won’t stop) I wanted to make sure she was a keeper, and yes, I’ve decided she is most definitely a keeper!

Reactions: PursePrincess09
Stick with the stalking! Best of luck to you! I haven’t carried my mono yet cause (the rain won’t stop) I wanted to make sure she was a keeper, and yes, I’ve decided she is most definitely a keeper!

Thank you! I was able to add to my cart same time as last Saturday, but it was taken out of my cart as I was checking out! I’ll keep stalking, lol. Glad to hear you are keeping both. Enjoy your two beautiful bags!!!

Thank you! I was able to add to my cart same time as last Saturday, but it was taken out of my cart as I was checking out! I’ll keep stalking, lol. Glad to hear you are keeping both. Enjoy your two beautiful bags!!!

Thank you. I’ve lost items checking out too. May or may not be accurate, but I find that already being signed in and having my card on file helps me get from “add to cart” to purchase complete. I’ll keep fingers crossed for you.

Reactions: PursePrincess09