Talk me out of selling.......

Feb 29, 2008
....my Damier Ebene Speedy 30. I was all set to sell it but am having second thoughts. It's my only Damier Ebene bag. I do have the Mono Speedy B 30. I just bought the Delightful MM and a pre-loved Odeon MM, so I'm feeling guilty. Ugh...what to do?

I can totally relate! I sold off my mono and azur 30's to get 35's but when it was time to sell my ebene 30 --something stopped me! I just couldnt go through with it. I'm so glad I didn't. I ended up getting the ebene 35 too but use the 30 a lot when I go out at night with DH to the local bars--it's less bulky to put on your lap or on the bar to have a drink and looks great with "bar clothes" LOL Try to sell something else --I purge my closet a lot:biggrin:

I've had Speedys in all 3 main prints and the only one I rebought/still have is the DE. I would keep it until you absolutely see no use in it.

Don't sell it because you are having 2nd thoughts, so therefore you will regret it and then want to buy it again later. I've been there. Don't do it. Just enjoy your bags that you have and don't buy anymore for a while.

Why do you want to sell it? Are you not using it? Is there something about the bag you don't like? Or do you want to sell to fund some other purchase??

If you haven't used the bag in over 12 months, then I say sell.

If you're questioning whether or not to sell, then would you regret it later? If you sell it now and end up re-buying one later, it'll be more expensive plus DE speedys are so useful and all-weather!

Oh now, she's such a perfect classic bag especially when you don't want to worry about the vachetta.

You're so right.....really not wanting to sell her! I haven't used her much since I bought her this summer, so I was thinking I should sell her, but I think maybe I haven't given her enough of a chance yet....ugh! I live in Arizona where it's warm most of the year, so I guess I also feel that the weather (season) dictates that I can't use her for a lot of the year here. Is that silly?

You're so right.....really not wanting to sell her! I haven't used her much since I bought her this summer, so I was thinking I should sell her, but I think maybe I haven't given her enough of a chance yet....ugh! I live in Arizona where it's warm most of the year, so I guess I also feel that the weather (season) dictates that I can't use her for a lot of the year here. Is that silly?

Why do you feel you can't use her bc of the weather ?
I would keep her bc she's a classic bag and if you sell her ,and end up rebuying one,you might end up paying more if there are price increases !

I say don't sell it if you're having second thoughts! I'm using my Damier Ebene Speedy 30 today, as she hasn't been used alot lately,and I love it, and actually miss how much I used it before! :smile: