Talk me out of (or into) a white sunset bag

1. I’m really lemming for a white bag. But will I regret it? I’m going to purchase a white medium sunset tomorrow (have it on hold) but how do white bags hold up? will it eventually turn yellow? Does anyone have a white sunset or Kate and have photos? Thank you

2. Yay or nay?

4C90E12A-70B8-4FB6-A2D0-F5EE11B95513.jpeg
    Miss World likes this.
  3. The white is absolutely gorgeous with the silver hardware. Did you buy it? I myself am deathly afraid of light colours because I have mini humans who like to destroy everything. You must look after it and store it carefully and avoid new denim. :smile:

4. I didn’t end up buying it! Same reasons as you, I have a nearly 1 year old and 3 year old and I could just imagine them reaching up to me with ice cream hands one day and touching the bag . I went into the boutique again and another white sunset satchel they had on display was pretty dirty, and that’s without someone wearing it all day etc like I would one day. I’m sad but I think not buying it was for the best. Maybe one day when my girls are 25

Miss World likes this.
  5. Okay now that I’ve seen I can get them online, should I get grey instead?

6785E448-B7E3-4FC2-A129-7E0A06FC0A4B.png 740FBCC2-2973-4A75-BD6C-43123556DECD.png
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice