Talk me out of it please!

Hahaha this is hilarious. I can totally see the resemblance. It is still stunning bag even bruised.in my experience iridescent caviar is super durable. I have no issues with my 15C pearly caviar. Still looks brand new after years of use.
Have to agree with this for this collection’s iridescent caviar. I have the purple blue 22P as an SLG and it has held up!

Hello ladies, dilemma here, so this iridescent CF in medium is available but with the insane prices and I already own a few (mostly blacks, a dark metal grey, navy blue, coral pink, gold, lilac, glittery silver - which is my all time fav) the question is do I really want/ need this?! Please help me decide and mainly talk me out of it purple is my fav colour though.. this is from the 22P collection but but the new purple bag with the star has really caught my attention (I think I like that one more but don’t know how easy/ hard it is to get, and I guess classic flaps are always gonna be a classic)

What do you guys think? ‍

View attachment 5788451

View attachment 5788452
This is such a gorgeous colour! I wouldn't want to talk you out if it hehe!

Hello ladies, dilemma here, so this iridescent CF in medium is available but with the insane prices and I already own a few (mostly blacks, a dark metal grey, navy blue, coral pink, gold, lilac, glittery silver - which is my all time fav) the question is do I really want/ need this?! Please help me decide and mainly talk me out of it purple is my fav colour though.. this is from the 22P collection but but the new purple bag with the star has really caught my attention (I think I like that one more but don’t know how easy/ hard it is to get, and I guess classic flaps are always gonna be a classic)

What do you guys think? ‍

View attachment 5788451

View attachment 5788452
I like the 22P purple iridescent bag.