Talk me out of it please!

simimi

O.G.
Jan 9, 2013
Hello ladies, dilemma here, so this iridescent CF in medium is available but with the insane prices and I already own a few (mostly blacks, a dark metal grey, navy blue, coral pink, gold, lilac, glittery silver - which is my all time fav) the question is do I really want/ need this?! Please help me decide and mainly talk me out of it purple is my fav colour though.. this is from the 22P collection but but the new purple bag with the star has really caught my attention (I think I like that one more but don’t know how easy/ hard it is to get, and I guess classic flaps are always gonna be a classic)

What do you guys think? ‍

E54EAACD-BF7D-490C-B74B-44836667A01F.jpeg

0E92DA63-6064-419E-B570-BC91BDCC0F05.png

Hello ladies, dilemma here, so this iridescent CF in medium is available but with the insane prices and I already own a few (mostly blacks, a dark metal grey, navy blue, coral pink, gold, lilac, glittery silver - which is my all time fav) the question is do I really want/ need this?! Please help me decide and mainly talk me out of it purple is my fav colour though.. this is from the 22P collection but but the new purple bag with the star has really caught my attention (I think I like that one more but don’t know how easy/ hard it is to get, and I guess classic flaps are always gonna be a classic)

View attachment 5788451

View attachment 5788452
OMG, it's stunning! I love purple too, and think the iridescent is cool.
Let us know what you decide!

Reactions: simimi
I got the 22P iridescent mermaid green and was hesitant at first, but it’s become one of my most used bags despite my wardrobe lacking a lot of bold, colorful pieces. However, it was my first “pop” bag and it seems like you have a few already. AND if you prefer a different purple, I say wait for that one. The 22P will still be around the resale markets if you decide that’s what you want later on down the road

Reactions: simimi
I got the 22P iridescent mermaid green and was hesitant at first, but it’s become one of my most used bags despite my wardrobe lacking a lot of bold, colorful pieces. However, it was my first “pop” bag and it seems like you have a few already. AND if you prefer a different purple, I say wait for that one. The 22P will still be around the resale markets if you decide that’s what you want later on down the road
I’ve seen the green one online too and it’s sooo dreamy! Congrats! I think for me it’s a one time option, I’m going to see the SA in a few hours and if I don’t take it home with me then it’s a nono. That purple is not my fav purple but I guess the blue/ grey iridescent makes it more neutral and easier to wear? If that makes sense?

I’ve seen the green one online too and it’s sooo dreamy! Congrats! I think for me it’s a one time option, I’m going to see the SA in a few hours and if I don’t take it home with me then it’s a nono. That purple is not my fav purple but I guess the blue/ grey iridescent makes it more neutral and easier to wear? If that makes sense?
I agree, the colour does make it more neutral. :smile:

Okay I did my best in talking you out of it but I am very supportive of you getting it! It’s stunning!

I will try to be as objective as I can. It is a beautiful bag. Do you need it? No, you don’t. It sounds like it’s super expensive and you already have many classic flaps. I do own the iridescent mermaid purple with rainbow hardware and I do not ware it. I think that it’s somewhat dated because of the hardware. This bag however does not have this issue. As an owner of an iridescent purple i still find it to be not so easy color to ware. If you love it and know that it is a color that you will ware a lot then you have to decide if you want to spend the money. It is stunning after all. Hope this was helpful. Best of luck deciding.

I will try to be as objective as I can. It is a beautiful bag. Do you need it? No, you don’t. It sounds like it’s super expensive and you already have many classic flaps. I do own the iridescent mermaid purple with rainbow hardware and I do not ware it. I think that it’s somewhat dated because of the hardware. This bag however does not have this issue. As an owner of an iridescent purple i still find it to be not so easy color to ware. If you love it and know that it is a color that you will ware a lot then you have to decide if you want to spend the money. It is stunning after all. Hope this was helpful. Best of luck deciding.
Thanks so much for your insightful comment! The mermaid bag is so pretty but I think this one is not as purple which I think is why I’m still struggling to decide ‍

It’s GORGEOUS!!! Purple is my favorite color as well, followed by pink. It’ll only be more expensive later on!!
#truestory the prices are crazy and when I have a few already, I feel like I don’t need to have it! Would you get this classic flap now (because it’s a classic) or wait for the 24c mini with the star (which i don’t know the availability)??????

#truestory the prices are crazy and when I have a few already, I feel like I don’t need to have it! Would you get this classic flap now (because it’s a classic) or wait for the 24c mini with the star (which i don’t know the availability)??????
If you feel like you don’t need it then I wouldn’t get it. Only get it if you’ll dream about it for nights to come!

View attachment 5788451

View attachment 5788452
Stunning!

Reactions: Loriad