Talk Me Out of Cheating

Liberté;2704584 said:
Yep! Wait to autumn!

If you're tired of monogram and busy prints, there are LOTS of TDF new epi models! Also, dont' overlook the greatness of suhali and taiga.

Louis Vuitton is a lot more fun and playful than all the brands you mentioned! Don't forget the colours of all the monogram series; Vernis is coming out in amarante and currently has a yummy selection of framboise, perle, pomme. Mini Lin and Epi is updated in summery dune and ivoire!

The tossaround-factor is high in most canvas LV bags, LV has the greatest sortiment of models in the bag world, make sure that you explore it thoroughly before moving on!

(did that help...?)

LOL it does help!! I just can't pinpoint what I am missing in my collection that I'm feeling blahed about. I honestly think it is a big huge ginormous bag that is missing!
I just don't know which one is missing LOL What do you guys think...what am I missing (collection below):

Pochettes (I have 8 of them...selling all of them currently...all were LE)

Cles (3 of them...sold one just recently, use my Mini Lin religiously...have a Pomme I haven't used yet..also have panda keychain)

Bandeaus (love these...great to decorate bags)

Rondes (groom & cerises is on its way...really really really want a panda one)

Speedys
- Damier (use it ALL the time in rainy weather)
- Mono (NEVER use it)
- red epi (used it about once per month)
- Dentelle (very new...used it a couple times)
- cerises (blahed on this one...need to have leather replaced and maybe I'll be excited again...or sell it and buy a newer one)

Batignolles Vertical (wore it today...it annoys me. Strap falls off...can't reach the bottom when I'm walking...maybe I should have bought popincourt haut)

Roxbury Drive in Pomme (worn about 3 times since purchasing)

MC speedy (use it ALL the time)
black MC Lodge PM (occasional use...first bag...will never sell it because of that)

Damier papillon (use it all the time to switch up on rainy days....very versatile...great for traveling)

Cherry Blossom papillon (newest acquisition...lusted after it for over a year...love it)

I *think* that's it! What's missing? What do you think I could get rid of? Do I need color? Why am I blahed? UGH

Have you thought about holding out for a neverfull? Sounds like you need a nice big bag right about now. Or try out an Epi style that is NOT a Speedy? Maybe like the bowling montaigne? They're hot!
If all of this fails, go ahead and get a Balenciaga, we won't murder you!!

Suhali would be nice....I really like the Lockit PM (hubby hates it though). Hmmm....

The Neverfull doesn't really appeal to me....too much like the BV (an everyday beat around bag)!

Most of what you have is monogram with some kind of print on it or color change. You make actually be bored of the monogram LVs. Maybe you need something totally different and venture into Balenciaga. It will add color to your collection and be totally different.

Sorry i cant talk you out of B bags. I too have cheated on LV with B bags and Chanel.

I still love LV . ... i havent bought any lately... i sold most of my Monograms and kept my Limited ones. I have recently been hooked on B bags. the leather is so soft and smooth.

Sorry, I can't talk you out of cheating -- I just ordered the most gorgeous Coach signature stripe tote in Crimson today. I love the crimson color!

However, if you really want to stick with LV, then I would recommend getting a cute Epi -- the Bowling Montaigne bags (esp. the GM) are super cute and I love a large soft spot for the Jasmin (even though it is not that large). But I am very much interested in seeing the purple Epi -- could be gorgeous.

After my first 2 LV's I got a gucci jolicouer tote, it was on sale and I do like it but I love my LV and hve not bought another brand since. I would just wait a little bit until we see the new designs in vernis and some others that are coming out - maybe with the new trunks and bags logo on them. Do you have a need for a keepall or messenger style? I am very impatient about seeing the new styles, I just called 866 again to see if they know what date in June the neverfull is coming out. No date yet- just June.

Can't talk you into cheating either ;) If you are a bag lover, there are sure to be other brands that call your name from time to time. Soft squishy leather is just the opposite of your collection so no wonder you're looking at Bbags. How about Cloud line?

After my first 2 LV's I got a gucci jolicouer tote, it was on sale and I do like it but I love my LV and hve not bought another brand since. I would just wait a little bit until we see the new designs in vernis and some others that are coming out - maybe with the new trunks and bags logo on them. Do you have a need for a keepall or messenger style? I am very impatient about seeing the new styles, I just called 866 again to see if they know what date in June the neverfull is coming out. No date yet- just June.

I'm actually considering a practical keepall for travelling! But that isn't a huge rush...and it's so practical that I don't think it would get me out of the blahs!

I cheated yesterday -- bought my first Bottega Veneta! I don't regret it for a SECOND, I love it! And ugh, it was expensive enough that I am pretty sure it will be a one shot deal.