Talk me into it!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. (or talk me out of it! LOL)

I've had my eye on Ms. Bonnie for a while and I'm trying to talk myself into bringing her home with me. Any opinions, recommendations, pros/cons would be super helpful!

Attached Files:

2. I didn't care for the way she folded over so I returned it.

3. omg I have been stalking her (in a diff color) on the bay, and even though I am not a fan of the fold over aspect, I saw where you can hook the strap on the inside of the bag and it looks like a sort of "structured hippie"

I am talking you into it!

4. Thanks Jenna! I was worried it'd be a hassle to lift the fold and unbutton to get into the bag...

5. i dont have this bag...so im of no help, alot of the gals got her during the 20% weekends though. i liked them though, all the SAs were wearing them. enablers!
    ps-reverie-you are too stinkin cute for your own good in your avatar!

6. Awww thank you wifeyb! :blush::blush:

7. I almost got this bag last time I was at the outlet(walked around with it forever!) but decided against it, as I didn't really love the way it folds over..plus I think it would be a little hard to get in and out of frequently. Other than that its a gorgeous bag!

8. I want to like this bag, but I just can't grow to love her.
    Sorry!

9. i like it, but don't love it. i actually had it and returned it. i can't control the strap or the fold. i felt like i would want that aspect to be controllable. and it doesn't take much to make it buldge. now...for the right price, it might still be under consideration

10. I really liked this bag in pictures. When I tried it on IRL it somehow seemed awkward on me. I still think it is cute though.

11. I wanted to like it and I tried, believe me but I ended up taking mine back. It didn't fold the way I thought it would and wasn't the most flattering bag either. Here's the pic I posted in my thread:

[​IMG]

12. I'm guessing if you have to be talked into it, it's not love! Maybe you should keep looking !

13. Ditto - I carried it around the outlet for a LONG time. I just couldn't get into the way it folds. Awkwardish...

14. I love my Bonnie Signature Foldover bag. She's easy to carry and so unique. I carry in a crossbody using the strap of my Parker Hippie. I use it everyday to work. I don't wear the bag folded. I carry the bag like this everyday. So comfortable to use!!

[​IMG]

15. Hey thanks girl, it looks so fab on you!