Talk me into it!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. (well, we all know its not ME you have to talk into, its actually my husband)

I am so wanting/needing to take a trip to the outlet again this weekend. But I am trying to of course only go in for the one thing I am allowing and back out (yeah right, but at least he will buy it..haha). Anyways, I really want a wrislet to use as a cosmetic case for my make up, glosses, etc. So yeah... He says I can go, but he wants a 'quote price'. Im not really looking for something fancy, but I do want PINK. So he told me to ask yall... haha.

Any ideas on if I can get a solid color wristlet under $100?? (I prefer pink, but it doesnt have to be)

2. Maybe they will have a presidential sale!!

3. I think you can even get a nice wristlet for $30. It just depends on what you want. For a make up case you can definitely get it for $30. I don't know what kind the outlet has for this time. I did not pay attention on them but I'm sure you'll get a great deal on them.

4. They may have the pink capacity ergo wristlets for $79 - 10%.

I was told that they may run this promotion through this weekend!

Hope this helps! :smile:

5. Thanks everyone!!!

BarbPixie... thanks soo much. That will be one I ask for. LOL

6. Weren't the Amanda capacity wristlets (including magenta) going for $49.99?
    That was the lowest quote I'd heard lately...

7. Orlando had a slew of the Amanda capacity wristlets in pink (and also in green) in the 50% off clearance bins today -- I think they were $45 after discount.

8. I saw a rose pink ergo capacity wristlet for $79 and then they had a 10%off coupon, but that may have been for saturday only. They also had pink leather turnlock capacity wristlets for the same price. (41503?) Maybe you can find a amanda capacity wristlet as well, in the 80-90s I m thinking? :smile:

9. I was going to suggest the ergo capacity or the Amanda wristlets. They both hold a lot.

10. I may be late to the party, but the Amanda cosmetics cases are running about $27 at my outlet! Beautiful and a great deal!