Talk about deceiving pictures!! Wait til you see the Self Service!

all the rechargable batteries are dead for my camera (thank you 17-year-old daughter...) so I will post tonight hopefully by 10PM EST. Hang on ladies, it's worth the wait...I am already thinking about ordering it in grape!!!

This was another bag that like the Glitterati in the sample pics it looked crinckly/plasticky and actually kind of small. I'll bet it is 200x better IRL and 100x bigger than it looks in the pictures.:popcorn:I can't wait WM to see your pics!

I got the avocado. I feel bad because I returned an avocado Boogie to MBH because I thought it was too close to my lawn green FN, but I LOVE olive/avocado bags and had to get something in that color. Since I already have 5 Boogies, I wanted something different. When MHB put the avocado Butane Jane and Street Walker on the $50 off, I almost went with one of them, but irvs.com had the Self Service for $230 with 15% off and free shipping (it just went down to 10%).

Here is some info:
It measures 14" wide by 12" tall, around 3" deep. It's a zip top but has two panels front and back that snap, so really a three compartment bag. The strap is really neat - 2" wide and two toned, and it runs down the side of the bag like the Boogie. It also has the big studs like the Boogie. Wow, it's hot! And there are big 2" silver buckles on the two front pockets surrounded by more of the two toned leather.

I am sorry about my batteries, believe me, I am just as anxious to share this with you all!!!!!!!!

OMG I had no idea anyone ordered this!!!

I can't wait to see your real pics WM!

Here's the photo from irvs... I was just looking at this yesterday!
TAO%20WH%204065_S_01.jpg