Talk about deceiving pictures!! Wait til you see the Self Service!

I didn't want to tell you that I ordered this, but wanted it to be a surprise. Judging by the reaction, it certainly was!!

OK, here are some shots. The details are so nice-all the hardware, and the two tones of avocado are just beautiful. It's a zip like the French Nanny (including the famous zipper tail), but it slouches down nicely. The back shot (third from left) shows there are neat pleats on the sides!

I think this is the nicest Tano I have seen yet (this coming from a Boogie freak!!).

Attachments

• picture 043.jpg
    picture 043.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 137
  • picture 044.jpg
    picture 044.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 130
  • picture 040.jpg
    picture 040.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 100
  • picture 038.jpg
    picture 038.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 82
  • picture 042.jpg
    picture 042.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 70
here are a few more. I think the pictures give you a good feel for how nice this is. The two shots of the inside are different - one has the middle compartment zipped, and the other doesn't. I am SO PLEASED! I had a feeling this was going to be a great bag! Too bad it doesn't come in many colors...

Attachments

• picture 039.jpg
    picture 039.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 60
  • picture 041.jpg
    picture 041.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 65
  • picture 035.jpg
    picture 035.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 78
  • picture 036.jpg
    picture 036.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
You weren't kidding! That is one fabulous bag!!! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing!!! This bag was not even on my radar until now!

:search:....I'm off to see what other colors it's available in!!!

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!! That bag is incredible and the tonal trim is SO very cool!!!! Wowzers! Congrats WM, it's gorgeous AND you had kept the secret from all of us! hehe!

Is the color in your photos accurate for avocado?